Sunday Games: 11/28

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tua has been decent.

That's just not true. He ranks 20th or worst in every major advanced stat in regard to deep passing. Air yards, money throws, depth of target ect.

He's a less athletic Daniel Jones

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got so bored with this game I went back to watching Cowboy BePop on Netflix. NFL has an AFC problem

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's just not true. He ranks 20th or worst in every major advanced stat in regard to deep passing. Air yards, money throws, depth of target ect.

He's better but he reminds me of Leinart with us when he became captain checkdown. He just doesn't seem to want to throw the ball downfield. Better runner and tougher but if you watch them play the announcers 3-4 times a game will show you a guy wide open downfield that Tua either doesn't see or doesn't throw to. So weird he was so good in college but he seems to be afraid to take shots downfield now

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are supposedly good teams in a big game. Terrible, absolutely terrible, football is what is happening.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know it's not the stats you have, but given the turmoil with his situation, it's still decent.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Bitter sweet packers win, but division always comes first, so pack the lambs

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Titans beat Pats with Derrick Henry in AFC and play Cards in SB after Cards beat Bucs at SFS sending BA and Tompa Brady back home in a surreal finish.