Sunday Games: 11/28

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Donald was held on a play and then grabbed the defensive player by the throat

Ref looking and no flag
The packers OL traditionally getS away with all kinds of holding. That 2016 playoff game shouldn’t have been anywhere as close as it was. Remember, we sacked Rodgers 8-9 times a few weeks prior. I hate this aspect of the league… ref let Donald go because he knows what’s going on.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like the Vikings may have gone for it on 4th down. If that's the case, they should have kicked a FG.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Dumb Vikings. Still 9 mins left…take the points. Becomes 5 pt game…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baltimore game is the only one I can see GB losing. Baker on the road is going to put up enough points to beat Rodgers? No. The Bears or the Lions? No. Vikings probably desperately need to win... in GB? Na gunna happen.

Man, if Green turns and catches that we would be sitting so pretty for the 1 seed. Would be three games up on GB and 4 games up on the Rams.

Gonna be a photo finish for that 1 seed.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy that they’re defense may be a bigger concern. Donald has declined a bit and Von is invisible
It is IMO. That was supposed to be a dominant defense and it just isn't good, period. For all the stones thrown at Stafford, why should that defense get off the hook?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when a coaches wife convinced her husband to trade 2 first round picks for her best friends husband

Then that coach and his wife took a vacation in Mexico with her best friend and her husband to celebrate nepotism?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Baltimore game is the only one I can see GB losing. Baker on the road is going to put up enough points to beat Rodgers? No. The Bears or the Lions? No. Vikings probably desperately need to win... in GB? Na gunna happen.

Man, if Green turns and catches that we would be sitting so pretty for the 1 seed. Would be three games up on GB and 4 games up on the Rams.

Gonna be a photo finish for that 1 seed.
Kirt Menefee and the Fox Crew just completely dismiss cards. Said GB clearly the best team in the NFL and when, “all their guys return” the ONLY team who can challenge them are…the Bucs.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kirt Menefee and the Fox Crew just completely dismiss cards. Said GB clearly the best team in the NFL and when, “all their guys return” the ONLY team who can challenge them are…the Bucs.
Who gives a dam what the talking heads think? They want the Rams in the Super Bowl to help their idiot owner pay for his billion dollar stadium

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson not withstanding, there's nothing to like about the Ravens. imo

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Remember when a coaches wife convinced her husband to trade 2 first round picks for her best friends husband

Then that coach and his wife took a vacation in Mexico with her best friend and her husband to celebrate nepotism?

Pepperidge Farm remembers
Yep, I remember. Stafford was supposed to be on the opposite side of the US, but then abruptly canceled (I was given a heads up to be ready for him). Then it suddenly came out he was traded to LA.

Meh… I don’t think I could be happier about our team than I am watching the rest of these fools.

Damn I hope we finish strong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave