Succession (HBO Max)

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just started watching Succession a couple of months ago and agree with you that it’s a great show. My current favorite by far

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe there’s no thread for this show. One of the best on TV right now and last night’s episode was bonkers.
Headlines all over the internet spoiled last night’s episode before it even aired.

So pissed to have that ruined for me.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
This is next on my list to catch up on (haven't started it yet), but also trying not to be a couch potato binging one show after another.

I'm almost done with Euphoria - it's struggling to keep my interest, and they show an obscene number of penises compared to any show I can remember watching.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is next on my list to catch up on (haven't started it yet), but also trying not to be a couch potato binging one show after another.

I'm almost done with Euphoria - it's struggling to keep my interest, and they show an obscene number of penises compared to any show I can remember watching.
Succession is worth potato’ing. The first season is just okay as it takes a little to find it’s legs but once it does, it’s off and running, right alongside the pantheon HBO shows like Sopranos, The Wire, etc.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Headlines all over the internet spoiled last night’s episode before it even aired.

So pissed to have that ruined for me.
I’m sorry last night’s episode was spoiled for you. I wasn’t planning on watching it this morning but after reading your comment I turned on the TV and managed to avoid any outside distractions before finishing it.

Thanks for the heads up

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry last night’s episode was spoiled for you. I wasn’t planning on watching it this morning but after reading your comment I turned on the TV and managed to avoid any outside distractions before finishing it.

Thanks for the heads up
You’re welcome! I was steaming last night.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just started watching Succession a couple of months ago and agree with you that it’s a great show. My current favorite by far
Same here. Watched seasons 1-3 a few months ago. Love it! Haven't started season 4 yet. Probably will wait until they're all available (not sure whether they are yet or not).

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
I’m calling Greg as the new CEO of Waystar once it’s all said and done.

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Finale is Sunday.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just finished Better Call Saul’s series finale before watching the last episode of Succession.

I’m kinda bummed that this is the end of 2 great shows for me

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Decent finale. I didn’t initially see the Shiv part coming but figured none of the sibs would come out on top.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have not watched one episode. I can binge the entire thing now.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just started watching last week after seeing a news piece on how some of this is based upon Murdoch. Wow, what a great show!

It is still a little weird to me that we are in this era where we enjoy watching messed up characters with messed up lives continually F'ing up their lives even more. I don't know whey I am entertained by it, but I am. Maybe its one of those, I think I have it bad sometimes but at least its not as messed up as this deals, lol.

We just finished season 1. "Greg the Egg" is my favorite character so far. He kind of bumbles through things, but manages to survive.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Just started watching last week after seeing a news piece on how some of this is based upon Murdoch. Wow, what a great show!

It is still a little weird to me that we are in this era where we enjoy watching messed up characters with messed up lives continually F'ing up their lives even more. I don't know whey I am entertained by it, but I am. Maybe its one of those, I think I have it bad sometimes but at least its not as messed up as this deals, lol.

We just finished season 1. "Greg the Egg" is my favorite character so far. He kind of bumbles through things, but manages to survive.
Take solace in the fact that most of the mega rich like this are just as miserable as the Roy family!

For the most part, when you have that level of wealth, you have no appreciation for anything, and nothing means anything.

As the show/seasons progressed, I enjoyed it much more as a comedy - the writing and the put downs are VEEP quality!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose