Suberbowl Halftime show...

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a friend in radio and apparently it's confirmed Lady Gaga halftime show. Not sure that's my cup of tea for hopefully our halftime show, your thoughts?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we are in it I could give a poo who is doing it...

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a friend in radio and apparently it's confirmed Lady Gaga halftime show. Not sure that's my cup of tea for hopefully our halftime show, your thoughts?

I have a friend calling the Thursday night football game for The NFL network and he has also confirmed this

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Lady Gagme?.... oh well I usually use that time to hit the head and then get more food....whatever......

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anything is better than beyonce and her anti-cop ********.

personally, i'd like some rock, you KNOW dave grohl and the foo fighters would blast the roof off that stadium
Foo fighters would be cool

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Literally anything is better than Coldplay. Remember how terrible we all thought Katy Perry would be? That show ended up being absolutely fantastic. Lady Gaga is very, um, unique but immensely talented so I think it has potential to be fun. Of course, I don't know if anything will ever top Prince performing in a torrential downpour in Miami.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I'd do GaGa! Just seen Black Sabbath reunion, I got older, band got older since 1978 concert I went too- but the music sounded the same, kind of neat!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
If we are in it I could give a poo who is doing it...

I almost agree with this, but I would add, anyone but Bruce Springsteen.

Personally I vote for Slayer, or Every Time I Die, but that is just me.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its not so bad. At least itll be interesting. Could be worse. Could be Beiber or 1 Direction.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bruno Mars killed it a few years back he was great. Katy Pery Was very good and Beyonce was good to but holy heck Cold Play was bad.

I would like to see Kenny Chesney.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Definitely Foo Fighters. Heck, even Metallica.

They wouldnt be bad. Id like to see Linkin Park also. I think they'd kill it. But my favs would be Aerosmith or the Scorps. Theyre getting a little long in the tooth but still sound good as ever.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
[QUOTE="RugbyMuffin, post: 3396949, member: 764" anyone but Bruce Springsteen.

Ain't that the truth!

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys arent realistic at all. Metallica, Foo Fighters? Itll never happen. The Superbowl halftime show is about commercialization. Are Metallica and Foo Fighters relevant in 2016? To us, yes. To kids on their phones, no.

The choice of performers are strictly 2016 only.

So with that criteria, Adele would be a great choice most everybody could enjoy.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They really need to consider this awesome 80's band...especially if they ever get around to making a 3rd film together. :)
You must be registered for see images attach

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You guys arent realistic at all. Metallica, Foo Fighters? Itll never happen. The Superbowl halftime show is about commercialization. Are Metallica and Foo Fighters relevant in 2016? To us, yes. To kids on their phones, no.

The choice of performers are strictly 2016 only.

So with that criteria, Adele would be a great choice most everybody could enjoy.

Boy, nothing would get me fired up more during a SB halftime show than listening / watching Adele. What a joke!
Its football game people! No guy needs the extra estrogen supplied by Beyonce, adele or Gaga. Smashmouth football deserves a smashmouth halftime show! And on that note, what about Smashmouth??? jk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson