Stoked about 2024 - Marvin Harrison Jr.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
With the two number one draft choices I think there is a realistic shot at landing Marvin Harrison Jr., the Ohio State receiver with immense talent and undeniable bloodlines.

I've seen enough Big Ten football to think this guy could become the legitimate successor to Larry Fitzgerald and be a 12-15 year elite number one receiver for the Cardinals.

Paris, your first assignment is to introduce Kyler to Marvin Harrison, Jr.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If nuk stays a yr with harrison brown nuk would be eletric for sure

Granted thats if murray returns to murray magic...

Goooooo cards and suckkkk texans in 2024!! Ill be watching lol

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
If nuk stays a yr with harrison brown nuk would be eletric for sure

Granted thats if murray returns to murray magic...

Goooooo cards and suckkkk texans in 2024!! Ill be watching lol
I can't imagine that Nuk stays in 2024 if we land Harrison. Just like I don't see DJ staying beyond this year which would mean either Paris gets stuck at LG/RT or DJ becomes an incredibly overpaid RT.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be very interesting to see what kind of career MHJ has in the league. If he is indeed a generational talent as some are predicting it would be historic. There are zero father and son combos - as players - in the NFL HOF.

Three sets of fathers and sons have been inducted into the Hall of Fame as contributors – Tim and Wellington Mara of the New York Giants; Art and Dan Rooney of the Pittsburgh Steelers; and Ed and Steve Sabol of NFL Films – but none who has played or coached in the NFL.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Feels like the Cardinals are gonna take the draft haul from Minnesota. I'm bummed they might not draft MHJ.
Yup. A trade down is pretty much a forgone conclusion at this point. Chargers fans are going to be happy to have him.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

If MHJr is there at #4 when the Cardinals are on the clock, the Cardinals need to not overthink things and just draft the elite prospect.
This should be the Cardinals template for this draft.
It’s so easy and clear!!!!