Steve Keim Discusses Kicking Situation And Matt Ammendola

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
on multiple teams.
Nothing has ever made me turn on a member of this franchise like this void of logic right here Cheese. Guy botched kicks for other teams. Guy cannot even kick during pregame warmups. Guy misses what should be a give me for a pro kicker. Keim chooses to re-sign him. I no longer want the kicker removed as much as I want Keim removed now. If that kicker costs us another game, I will want Michael Bidwill gone too for being a party to this fiasco

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interesting word salad by SK. I’m particularly struck by this quote (regarding the slide, then spike prior to the missed FG): “…it is something we can grow with with a young quarterback and head coach and make sure it doesn't happen again."

Dude, your QB and coach are in year four together. Maturity, not growth, should be on display at this point.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Keim is such a ******* mediocre GM is sickening... he says the team's slow starts will be fixed once D-Hop is back?

Yes, let's just ignore the fact you have a supposed Genius play caller as your head coach who can’t script his way into a single freaking point in the first quarter for five weeks!?

This is why this team stinks: the hubris, low standards and lack of accountability prove these losers are just here to collect a massive paycheck.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ammendola obviously has the "yips". Sticking with him another week isn't fixing that. Kickers in football and golfers are almost always done when the yips set in.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Keim- "It's easy to say, 'Hey let's change out to change out,'"

No, you complete utter idiot, moron, stooge, imbecile, you are not changing out because you want to just change out, you would be changing out because the guy has shown he cannot kick!!!

Attachments

• francis.jpg
    francis.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Well, tnmike, there was once a mule who could talk named Francis and a mule who could kick named Gus. Better Jackasses than the GM and current kicker we have now
You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave