Steve Breaston joins the Big Red Rage w/ Adrian Wilson on Thurs (09-16-10)

Jim O

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Come down to Majerle's Sports Grill at the Chandler Fashion Center on Thursday night for The Big Red Rage with Adrian Wilson! WR Steve Breaston is scheduled to appear as a special guest!

Adrian and Steve will be joined by Cardinals Sideline Reporter Paul Calvisi and Cardinals Color Analyst Ron Wolfley. If you have a question, send an email to [email protected] and you will be entered to win great prizes from Del Taco!

Majerle's and Budweiser offer great food and drink specials during the show and there will be prize giveaways to the gathered audience.

Here are the details:

The Big Red Rage with Adrian Wilson
Thursday, September 16
6:00pm - 7:00pm
Majerle's Sports Grill (Chandler Fashion Center)
Listen LIVE on Sports 620 KTAR/Cardinals Radio Network

Talent: Paul Calvisi, Ron Wolfley, and Adrian Wilson
Special Guest: WR Steve Breaston

You must be registered for see images

Breaston

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I cant wait to go next Thurs. I have cleared my schedule. Stupid company and their mandatory meetings on every other Thursday :(

Those who went tonight; how was it?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of tiresome "new" fans at the Big Red Rage.

A bunch of people showed up, took up space, and then yapped through the whole show.

I asked them to be quiet and the response I heard from the guy was "He must be some sort of super fan or something." and then he went back to trying to impress some chick with his exploits.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
There are a lot of tiresome "new" fans at the Big Red Rage.

A bunch of people showed up, took up space, and then yapped through the whole show.

I asked them to be quiet and the response I heard from the guy was "He must be some sort of super fan or something." and then he went back to trying to impress some chick with his exploits.

Wow, lame. Sorry I missed all the fun

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, lame. Sorry I missed all the fun

There were lots of people shushing this one loud table. I finally turned around and said "Can you be quiet already?" Later, one of the chicks tapped me on the shoulder, apologized and said "you're a really good fan." I was like WTH? I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or condescending, but I kinda wanted to smack her.

But anyway, Breaston was awesome. Both him and Adub were pretty humble about their big games on Sunday. There were quite a few laughs during the show, so I'd check out the radio broadcast if you get the chance. Breaston signed a bunch of autographs after the show.

Hey, Bert - are you going next week?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
There were lots of people shushing this one loud table. I finally turned around and said "Can you be quiet already?" Later, one of the chicks tapped me on the shoulder, apologized and said "you're a really good fan." I was like WTH? I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or condescending, but I kinda wanted to smack her.

But anyway, Breaston was awesome. Both him and Adub were pretty humble about their big games on Sunday. There were quite a few laughs during the show, so I'd check out the radio broadcast if you get the chance. Breaston signed a bunch of autographs after the show.

Heard Stevie recite his poem... pretty impressive!

:thumbup:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I am absolutely, 100% going next week!