Cardinals’ D.J. Humphries returns as host of 98.7 FM’s The Big Red Rage

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals’ D.J. Humphries returns as host of 98.7 FM’s The Big Red Rage

https://arizonasports.com/story/206...returns-as-host-of-98-7-fms-the-big-red-rage/

The season premiere of 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station‘s The Big Red Rageradio show presented by San Tan Ford is set for Thursday night. The show will air from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday nights throughout the season.

Offensive lineman D.J. Humphries returns the weekly player-host and will be joined by 98.7 FM‘s own Ron Wolfley and Paul Calvisi.

The Big Red Rage has been on the air since 2001 and will be returning to broadcast from Majerle’s Sports Grill for the 12th straight year.

Fans are encouraged to come see the show live every week at Majerle’s in the Chandler Fashion Center, located at 3095 W. Chandler Blvd.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never listened to or watched this show but in interviews on the cardinals youtube channel, DJ has great personality.

I thought Calais was a strange choice considering how hard he is to understand.

He was such a great dude in person though. Spent a ton of time with the fans.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has ways to go as a player, but I really like DJ as a person. Entertaining guy.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He has ways to go as a player, but I really like DJ as a person. Entertaining guy.

Best personality on the roster. Love his response to “Pretty Boy Football”. Would love nothing more than to see him stay healthy, play well and stay with the Cardinals

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I know some do not appreciate DJ for his lack of being on the field but frankly I like the guy, he has more than enough talent to anchor the position if he can finally stay healthy... other than Kyler, he's the guy I am rooting for to do well and get a extension, because I do not doubt Murray's talent but having an answer at LT is the most important variable going into this season when we expect to compete later :)

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard during the first installment of Big Red Rage, Hump let some patron get around him to hit Paul Calvisi. True?