Sterling Sharpe Picks The Rams To Beat Cardinals

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
The Lions will definitely beat the Bears. The Lions are a team that will push to be .500 this year. They are headed in the right direction while the Bears are going the wrong way.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don't really have a clue what we have? I lean toward Sharps views until I see otherwise. Rams have alot of draft picks and a good coach. I expect them to be gunning for the Cards pretty hard, this might be their best game of the season. Their SB again.

Hayes missing in the middle? gave up 45 last 2 meanigful games before the player turnover. i thought we had a solid continuity on offense, but We don't now, maybe we do, Beanies hurt, Wright, THT, LSH can't carry the feature RB load from the power formation.

DA was 44% with way more pics than TD's before Quinn benched him last year. maybe fairy tales repeat and the Cards kissed him and turned him into a prince?
Max Hall is exhalted to the throne by many, against scrubs without a gameplan?
I think Skelton is our best QB but needs 2 years in the system minimum, maybe 1?

I think our defense will show up great in spurts again, but this is an NFL marathon not a sprint. I hope we can play solid on defense for 60 minutes and hold onto the ball for sustained drives on offense. I hope against hope for a balanced gameplan and playcalling.

I don't want to need a hero. I want a solid win.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Phil Simms also picked the Rams to upset the Cards in the picks segment on Inside the NFL this week, right after kissing up to Whiz during an interview.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't really have a clue what we have? I lean toward Sharps views until I see otherwise. Rams have alot of draft picks and a good coach. I expect them to be gunning for the Cards pretty hard, this might be their best game of the season. Their SB again.

Hayes missing in the middle? gave up 45 last 2 meanigful games before the player turnover. i thought we had a solid continuity on offense, but We don't now, maybe we do, Beanies hurt, Wright, THT, LSH can't carry the feature RB load from the power formation.

DA was 44% with way more pics than TD's before Quinn benched him last year. maybe fairy tales repeat and the Cards kissed him and turned him into a prince?
I think Skelton is our best QB but needs 2 years in the system minimum, maybe 1?

I think our defense will show up great in spurts again, but this is an NFL marathon not a sprint. I hope we can play solid on defense for 60 minutes and hold onto the ball for sustained drives on offense. I hope against hope for a balanced gameplan and playcalling.

Good point. Whoever has the most draft picks wins. Not to mention this no-name Whiz guy that turned a laughingstock franchise into a winner has nothing on the incredible Spagnuola.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Your posts are always so contrarian. You're trolling.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We are on to you T. Deep down inside you are really a Ram fan.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The Leinart issue has made you so miserable, that you can't think straight. You need a Leinart enema.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
THEMSEL, your post loses a lot of credability, when you say the Rams have a good coach. I agree he was a good DC, but why do you think he's a good HC? Certainly, not based on his record. Chris Long, IMO, was a terrible #2 draft pick, but I admit the jury is still out on him, but so far, he has not lived up to his draft status.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
The larger debate is who is more annoying: Sterling Sharpe or Shannon Sharpe? I could use less of both.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It'll be a sad day if it happens; its obvious over the past 2 years that the media has pinning for the glory days of the terrible Cardinals and this is their chance to wish it so...

On a side note--and even more ridiculous--Kordell Stewart picked the Bears to win the NFC North on First Take this AM! LOL!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being contrary isn't trolling.

Unless it's contrary to a mod? I remember during some leinart debates last season where I would debate about Matt and his play contrarian to an unnamed mods opinion.

I was outright told I was trolling. ;)

Last edited: