Starfield

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, what's the verdict? I've seen reports that range from complete failure to best game ever which is very unlike the Internet. ;)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, what's the verdict? I've seen reports that range from complete failure to best game ever which is very unlike the Internet. ;)
I'm about 12-15 hours in and I think the game is awesome. The UI in the game does have some pain points for those using a controller, but that a common theme for Skyrim, Fallout etc. It is really the only complaint that I have.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm about 12-15 hours in and I think the game is awesome. The UI in the game does have some pain points for those using a controller, but that a common theme for Skyrim, Fallout etc. It is really the only complaint that I have.
My computer plays BG3 great, but I'm having trouble getting Starfield to play due to processing power.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the free version with Xbox Game Pass. It’s mixed bag of really cool and at times boring. I have fallen asleep playing it sometimes depending on what I am doing. Other times I am fully engaged with the missions. It plays like crap on my PC but on the XBOX really well. I need to build a new rig.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm currently using an Xbox Series X and love it. I've owned every xbox console since they came out. I still have a PS4 that has been used less than ten times.

Somewhere in my spare room I have a drawer full of old consoles like a PS1, a Sega Saturn, a couple Xbox 360's, and an Xbox One.
I scored on the Sega Saturn... got mine on sale when they first came out..bought about six games to go with it.
But they kept delaying sports games which was what Sega consoles were famous for outside of Sonic...
I got pissy over not being able to play Madden on it so I took it to a pawnshop... dude in the pawn shop was all giddy about it because they were hard to get due to shipping delays... gave me 1200 bucks for the console, 2 controllers, and 8 games...about 400 more than I had paid for all of it...
Then Saturn bombed and Sega got out of the console business...

I loved that main game though, the one where you fly around on the dragon...took me weeks to beat that game and the graphics were epic

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turning a profit on a console is something I've never accomplished in my life! Nicely done!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turning a profit on a console is something I've never accomplished in my life! Nicely done!
I did a few times scalping them when my financial situation wasn't as good as it is now.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a few times scalping them when my financial situation wasn't as good as it is now.
When the Wii came out I bought 2. One was a bundle and one was a single. I ended up keeping the bundle and selling the standalone Wii for a hefty profit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard