Specter Calls Patriots’ Spying Wider Than Stated

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFLN??? I thought the dispute is over NFL ticket (Direct TV only I believe). I think Comcast is pissing off their customers because you have to buy some stupid sport package to get NFLN but you can get it (at least here in PDX you can).

I thought that the NFLN issue was just with Comcast, but the NFL ticket was with just about everyone else? I don't know for sure.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I thought that the NFLN issue was just with Comcast, but the NFL ticket was with just about everyone else? I don't know for sure.
It is an issue... We have to pay extra for it! You have to buy the 'Sport package' or some BS. I think this is Comcast's way to get back at the NFL for the Direct TV exclusive rights to NFL ticket. I dunno...

Every time I go past NFLN on my guide I want to call Comcast customer support and chew them out!

Edit: Oh and I think I mistook your post as in saying NFLN wasn't available on Comcast...

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
With the country in the situation as it is today, and Congress approval at an all time low, this guy is spending time on this stuff. Wonder why we are heading south???

Yes my point exactly - what the Patriots did was unethical and against league rules, but the fact of the matter is that there should be more important issues to tackle (Energy policy, immigration, etc). Specter was on the Warren Commission, so it's not like he's proven his investigative prowess either. We seriously need term limits.

End of rant.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison