Some players to focus on if you watch Saturday football

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All I know is that this is a good year to get the 32nd pick. Above average cfb viewer in my mind & can't think of a single player with that whow factor that makes me want to watch certain games

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What do you think Rattler transfers out?

Only guessing, but yes I think he'll either use the transfer portal, or maybe opt into to the 2022 draft. Even as is, he'll still probably get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. If he stays in college another year, I think he risks not getting drafted at all.

Even a 4th or 5th round contact would be worth, what a million? Two million? If I'm his dad, I think I tell him to strike while the iron is hot.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Only guessing, but yes I think he'll either use the transfer portal, or maybe opt into to the 2022 draft. Even as is, he'll still probably get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. If he stays in college another year, I think he risks not getting drafted at all.

Even a 4th or 5th round contact would be worth, what a million? Two million? If I'm his dad, I think I tell him to strike while the iron is hot.
He isn't getting drafted if he comes out. He is short. Not a great athlete. Not a great passer. Also a jerk. No one is drafting that.

He will transfer. The question is will he transfer to a place he needs to sit for a year or not.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You can just watch Boston College games for offensive linemen. Alec Lindstrom, Zion Johnson and Tyler Vrabel are all draftable players.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

The iron is exactly the opposite at present.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we wanted to strengthen our offensive line for next season who are the best 2022 draft prospects?
I don't know but this is where my head is at as well. Ever since around game 2-3 where it was clear to me Murray has taken the leap my primary concern has been ensuring he gets the best protection possible even at the risk of limiting the ability to fill other holes.