xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What do you think Rattler transfers out?

Only guessing, but yes I think he'll either use the transfer portal, or maybe opt into to the 2022 draft. Even as is, he'll still probably get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. If he stays in college another year, I think he risks not getting drafted at all.

Even a 4th or 5th round contact would be worth, what a million? Two million? If I'm his dad, I think I tell him to strike while the iron is hot.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Only guessing, but yes I think he'll either use the transfer portal, or maybe opt into to the 2022 draft. Even as is, he'll still probably get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. If he stays in college another year, I think he risks not getting drafted at all.

Even a 4th or 5th round contact would be worth, what a million? Two million? If I'm his dad, I think I tell him to strike while the iron is hot.
He isn't getting drafted if he comes out. He is short. Not a great athlete. Not a great passer. Also a jerk. No one is drafting that.

He will transfer. The question is will he transfer to a place he needs to sit for a year or not.