Some 2nd round options for you all

outcent13

All Star
Reaction score
If ojobo is there I would take him and draft another edge later. Wouldn’t surprise me to see the Cards draft two offensive linemen and two pass rushers between today and tomorrow.

DVontel

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ed Ingram or Jamaree Salyer me please since I don’t think Mafe or Ebikeite will will make it to the 2nd rounder.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There will be 4 QB’s taken tonight, which will leave some players for us. I think that’s partially why Keim made that trade yesterday. With no run on QB’s this year, there almost had to be a run on WR.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
my inclination is to stay put-- i like that second 3rd rounder as a "bonus" pick that can be used on something extra:

an explosive RB
a good CB prospect
young TE?

QuebecCard

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I get ya. I don't know if there are any IOL guys available that folks would view as a day-1 starter. I wouldn't be upset with an edge rusher in the 2nd. Problem is, we still have a big need on the OL, IMO, and it would be really dumb to get the weapon and then not get KM the help he needs having time to throw to that weapon. We need a starter inside, be it from the draft or the scrap heap.

LT: Humphries (28) LG: Pugh (31) C: Hudson (32) RG: Murray (28)-Hernandez (26), RT: Beachum (32)-Jones (24)

Highly doubt you'll find a Day-2 O-lineman that is more than an apprentice this season, and there's little of added value in the FA list.

Our 0-line (health caveat, per usual) is better than going into last season.

DVontel

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If that report of Linderbaum being our pick is true, then I think Cam Jurgens will be our 2nd round pick.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LT: Humphries (28) LG: Pugh (31) C: Hudson (32) RG: Murray (28)-Hernandez (26), RT: Beachum (32)-Jones (24)

Highly doubt you'll find a Day-2 O-lineman that is more than an apprentice this season, and there's little of added value in the FA list.

We do need a better swing G/C. We can't have Harlow starting if Hudson is out. Whether that's via draft or FA I don't care.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Our offensive line i the same as last year, flipping one "meh" backup level G for another, only the line is another year older.