So Xavier Rhodes could not have helped this team???

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had no idea the man was out there and available until I saw the news yesterday. I apologize if I lack context but I'm just frustrated. So if someone can explain why we made no attempt to bring in a former pro bowl CB, by all means, straighten me out.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no idea the man was out there and available until I saw the news yesterday. I apologize if I lack context but I'm just frustrated. So if someone can explain why we made no attempt to bring in a former pro bowl CB, by all means, straighten me out.

I mean it’s cliche but maybe we put a phone call and he laughed at us? Not to mention he’s reallly not that good anymore…. Almost 33 and it seems no real interest in him.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I am in no way an evaluator of NFL talent however i have to assume that in TODAYS nfl where its nearly impossible to be a physical defensive back without getting flagged it would behoove you to try and load up on younger players at the position o take advantage of their speed and agility. Corner may be the hardest position on defense.

Just my 2 cents

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean, no team signed him, didn't even hear about any visits or workouts.

That happens for a reason and Bills desperation at the position doesn't change that.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Kliff loses the locker room with a L on Sunday. The team needs a 10+ point win to get a tiny jolt of confidence.
We don't know if it isn't lost already. He and Kyler definitely don't seem to be on the same page right now.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Xavier Rhodes is burnt out. He’s done. No disrespect he was a great player in his prime but his body is done with it.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We don't know if it isn't lost already. He and Kyler definitely don't seem to be on the same page right now.
I don’t believe Kliffy has ever had the locker room at any point. Coach Bro seems to behave as though he wants to be every player’s buddy and not their boss. Some of the players may like him, but I doubt many (or any) of them respect him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose