So it’s Tampa Bay after we win tomorrow. Thoughts?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well, the Niners winning is good for we delusional Cards fans who can dream of hosting the NFC Championship game, right? :D
Why not dream big? Never thought we'd have a prayer of hosting the NFC Championship game way back when, but it broke our way. Dreaming is free :)

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I also think the Niners are the team with the best chance to knock off Green Bay. I want Green Bay out of the playoffs.
Agreed. They’re very physical with a solid ground game. Ideal for a cold/bad weather road game. Also, GB barely beat the Niners earlier this season.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m glad. I’d rather go to Tampa than Green Bay. And yes, I’m looking past LA because there is no doubt in my mind that we win tomorrow night.
While its good we wont be in Green Bay (10 degrees) next week.

It looks like lots of rain in Tampa if we beat the Rams.

Not sure Kyler's ever thrown for 150 yards in heavy rain in his career. Ball slips out of his hands when trying to throw at times.

Still I'll worry about that when the time comes if we win.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the Niners winning is good for we delusional Cards fans who can dream of hosting the NFC Championship game, right? :D
The weather forecast for Green Bay on the 30th is 25 degrees and light snow.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
While its good we wont be in Green Bay (10 degrees) next week.

It looks like lots of rain in Tampa if we beat the Rams.

Not sure Kyler's ever thrown for 150 yards in heavy rain in his career. Ball slips out of his hands when trying to throw at times.

Still I'll worry about that when the time comes if we win.
That’s when Conner takes over, takes no prisoners, and doesn’t take no for an answer. Thrown in some screen passes to Ertz and Moore to loosen up the back end, and then we see AJ Green sell out to win this whole thing and catch a couple huge jump balls 50 yards down field.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s when Conner takes over, takes no prisoners, and doesn’t take no for an answer. Thrown in some screen passes to Ertz and Moore to loosen up the back end, and then we see AJ Green sell out to win this whole thing and catch a couple huge jump balls 50 yards down field.
Problem is Tampa's run defense is TOUGH

I think throwing the ball is the way to beat them. And if our QB has trouble gripping the football thats a huge deal.

Again problems we hope to have to worry about by beating the Rams. Lets just say Im hoping weather changes or they give us the later game on Sunday and not the earlier one.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They are pretty banged up after today practice session against the Eagles.

They lost the Oline and Wirfs has an ankle injury.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. They’re very physical with a solid ground game. Ideal for a cold/bad weather road game. Also, GB barely beat the Niners earlier this season.
The miners lost their two best defenders today that’s not good.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Also, GB barely beat the Cardinals earlier this season.