So it’s Tampa Bay after we win tomorrow. Thoughts?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyle has owned Lafluer and took Rodgers going Rodgers for them to win last time.
Why you against this same logic about Kliff beating Kyle the past 3 out of 4 matchups earlier

Owned? Dude they have coached against each other 4 times & the series is tied between Kyle & Lafleur lol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we somehow survive LA there is some synergy with the Suns run in 2020 by beating the guy who never lost in his first playoff series with Brady

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I know the Bucs’ fanbase prefer facing us.
The NFL loves its stories...us playing BA is a good story.
I actually kinda want to face off with uncle Bruce in the playoffs.
Be hilarious to have to play the niners in the nfcc game.....our best chance to win at home....might be our best chance for a SB.

AZ Fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of optimism here. Let’s hope it’ll carry through past tonite...onto the Bucs! And I read NFL likes a good story. Maybe the Rams forfeit the game and two Cardinal coaches do battle in the trenches ; )

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don’t know, see after we have our 3 and out first drive. I like kylers college mentality, but damn somehow have to find some run success early, they are tough to run against, must run some on pass downs, like we did early in the season. Tired of seeing the wr run trickery, rarely works, never changes the defense, even a smidge of success by chase or Conner and Kyler and pass game gains time for most of the game. Defense gains rest, they need.

I expect best game by AJ green, might be his last go at a playoff and he has a hall of fame career, he has to be hungry, and still has some juice in the tank. Buddha will be key. But one of the young middle lbs need to knock the snot out of the rams, just one spectacular hit, too make em nervous.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard