Snap Counts Week 3

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have to say I am disappointed so far with Ojulari. Hoping it’s just him getting up to speed for being out for a while. Wouldn’t it be great to have our edge players set when the draft comes around

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I have to say I am disappointed so far with Ojulari. Hoping it’s just him getting up to speed for being out for a while. Wouldn’t it be great to have our edge players set when the draft comes around
Same. We're getting great contribution from a bunch of role players, but we still need a stud edge. BJ has to show that this year or it will still be a major need.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Same. We're getting great contribution from a bunch of role players, but we still need a stud edge. BJ has to show that this year or it will still be a major need.
I wouldn't call it a major need at all. The Cardinals have gotten a lot of production from the edge rotation so far. I'd go edge if it was absolute BPA, but that's not likely to be the case with the way this draft is shaping up.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a major need at all. The Cardinals have gotten a lot of production from the edge rotation so far. I'd go edge if it was absolute BPA, but that's not likely to be the case with the way this draft is shaping up.
I don't think you pass on a pass rushing talent in the first two rounds if one falls to you, but I think you're right that it's not as desperate a situation as we might've feared coming into the season -- even if Ojulari doesn't do anything this year.

Literally every one of our edge players are under contract for 2024. All of them.

I'd much rather invest draft capital at IDL, where Watkins, Collier, Fotu, and Strong are all pending free agents. That's kind of a problem.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Doesn’t turn 22 till next April. If he’s not a major contributor next season then it’s worry time.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BJ is 21 and undersized at a position where we’re somewhat deep with quality players. I expect big things from him down the road based on a few explosive clips.
Gator, can you point me to a few explosive clips you are referring to here? :?: