Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The midget will be here soon to defend Sir Kobe

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Your title is a tad misleading considering the only thing that Smush was talking about as far as D Wade being better than Kobe was that Wade is more of a "people person." So he really wasn't stating who was a better basketball player.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your title is a tad misleading considering the only thing that Smush was talking about as far as D Wade being better than Kobe was that Wade is more of a "people person." So he really wasn't stating who was a better basketball player.

There you go.

Wade does seem to be a much nicer person that Kobe.

However, Smush's ego is going to get a pretty healthy check at the door playing in Miami.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There you go.

Wade does seem to be a much nicer person that Kobe.

However, Smush's ego is going to get a pretty healthy check at the door playing in Miami.
Did Smush mean he is looking forward to actually playing next to Wade in games? That will be the day. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Smush mean he is looking forward to actually playing next to Wade in games? That will be the day. :)

Smush is a headcase...if he accepted that he is what he is, he'd be pretty good. But he pulls out the Grim Reaper ego too much.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now im not a detective or anything but does Ryan always give you **** about your height? Are you even short?

Si.

5'8" and full of hate. :p

But it's been two cracks in as many days...just wondering why he all of the sudden jumped on that tactic. :shrug:

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I am almost 6'3" and am the shortest male in the family... I have been called short...

It doesn't bother me because I know I am not really short... But 5'8" is just disgustingly short, no wonder your full of hate... :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am almost 6'3" and am the shortest male in the family... I have been called short...

It doesn't bother me because I know I am not really short... But 5'8" is just disgustingly short, no wonder your full of hate... :D

You tall freaks are just jealous because I'm closer to the boobies...

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
definitely not worth it

I'm 6'5 and it's good to get a real short girl if you want to line up some things, which are better than just staring at cleaveland

advantage to the taller people - although I really don't consider someone tall unless they are 6'6 ----- in that 6'2 - 6'5 I generally consider to be above average height

5'10 - 6'1 is fairly typical

5'8 - 5'10 under for a guy is semi short

under 5'8 is just really short

so says my scale for what it's worth

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
6'2 - 6'5 I generally consider to be above average height
5'10 - 6'1 is fairly typical
5'8 - 5'10 under for a guy is semi short
under 5'8 is just really short

I agree with this scale :)

Your scale is worth about as much as the leftovers from a Denny Green chilidog plate.

Wow, that's not much, but probably plenty for a really short guy... :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard