SI's Best & Worst Owners

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Denise Debartalo is the the reason I finally made the jump to Cardinals fandom. She is utterly worthless, and her husband is worse. They are the Steve Kerr and Robert Sarver of the NFL, and vice versa.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denise Debartalo is the the reason I finally made the jump to Cardinals fandom. She is utterly worthless, and her husband is worse. They are the Steve Kerr and Robert Sarver of the NFL, and vice versa.

Good for you. But... She lucked into hiring Singletary -- if John York doesn't get in his way.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
No valley teams made best or worst?

Ho hum...

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Bidwills ought to be happy about this!! After awhile negative press in debilitating..

Last edited:

freebyrd

Reaction score
living in central california i am in the 49ers broadcast zone, so growing up i was inundated with forty whiner games, (but i still had a strange affinity for that funny team with the red bird on their helmets)

but anyway the debartolos have long been rumored to have had ties with the mob and god knows what else
free

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow. Look at the purchase price and current values of those franchises. If those teams were ever sold the Capital Gains taxes would be enough for the Feds to buy a couple of auto mfgs. and 3-4 Major Investment Banks.

:D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How the hell did the Coyotes not make the list? Is there any professional team in more dissaray than that organization?

The Coyotes could freeze piss water from the bathroom as their home ice surface and still not be as bad as the Raiders.

(That would be one way to keep players from taking dives, eh?)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
The Coyotes could freeze piss water from the bathroom as their home ice surface and still not be as bad as the Raiders.

(That would be one way to keep players from taking dives, eh?)

But the Coyotes aren't one of the bottom 5 NHL franchises? Wierd list...

Agreed, Raiders suck!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard