Since You Guys Love Hypotheticals

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hard to say. Do we have Pat Mahomes with him?
This. Just having Andy is no guarantee that the QB is anyone other than Rosen. Could he have worked with Josh and made him better? Maybe, but we'll never know.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’d be surprised how much good playcalling can do.. watching the bills playcalling currently - it’s beautiful, unpredictable..lots of motion, lots of play action, designed QB runs.
You think… we’d be better than the Chiefs? The difference between Kyler and Mahommes alone would keep us from being 7-1.

Unless you think those guys are equal. And if you do, I can’t take anything you say seriously.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You think… we’d be better than the Chiefs? The difference between Kyler and Mahommes alone would keep us from being 7-1.

Unless you think those guys are equal. And if you do, I can’t take anything you say seriously.
Why are people always trying to attack any positivity on this board? No Kyler isn’t in the same atmosphere as Mahomes. Reid would find a way to play to his strengths and aside from the KC game - every single game was more than winnable this year.

So yes I do believe Andy Reid would have us at 7-1, hot sauce.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are people always trying to attack any positivity on this board? No Kyler isn’t in the same atmosphere as Mahomes. Reid would find a way to play to his strengths and aside from the KC game - every single game was more than winnable this year.

So yes I do believe Andy Reid would have us at 7-1, hot sauce.
Lol… that’s an absolute joke. Mahommes plus Reid isn’t even 7-1, but Kyler plus Reid would be? I get being positive under those circumstances which is why I said they’d be 5-3. But Laughing at 7-1 isn’t an attack on positivity. It’s an attack of ludicrousiocity.

You have ZERO objectivity whatsoever.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IIRC Reid went to KC first and they made an offer he couldn't refuse. If Harry means we tell Reids agent our offer is a blank check then I think Reid still picks KC.

If Reid does end up here then he still trades up to get Mahomes.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Don’t forget that not even Mahomes could win with Kliff as his HC. That has already been demonstrated.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson