Senior Bowl 2019

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
That sucks for Edoga.

I don't think those are things you can coach out of him (maybe 1% of people)

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
QB Tyree Jackson looked awful during practice this week and looks even worse during the game.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Safety wasn’t near the bottom list of needs, I would definitely trade back & take Nasir Adderley. Think he’s gonna be special, & he might not even make it to the 2nd round.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Minshew may have value as a camp body who knows the Air Raid, but he went something like 1 for gazillion in his completion percentage, and few if any of his throws were especially pretty.

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Minshew may have value as a camp body who knows the Air Raid, but he went something like 1 for gazillion in his completion percentage, and few if any of his throws were especially pretty.

Yeah he didn’t look good at all. He wasn’t anything special in the practices that I saw either and I went in intrigued by him as a last round, long term backup type guy.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
QB Tyree Jackson looked awful during practice this week and looks even worse during the game.
He had the opportunity to be a grad transfer and was being courted by some strong programs, but opted for NFL Draft. That guy is awkward.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I'm interested in a lot of TTU, WSU & WVU players as they will be familiar with Kingsbury's system and would better fits as they could transition almost seemlessly. Guys like Andre Dillard, Yodny Cajuste, David Sills, Antoine Wesley & Gary Jennings are on my radar. Maybe Minneshew in later rounds as eventual back up to Rosen.

David Sills is the kid who was offered a scholarship at USC as a QB when he was 13 or 14 years old. He has been unlucky with injures. He switched to WR and has a knack for getting open in the EZ.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose