Section 11's Fearless Draft Analysis

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
1: Randy Gregory. Couldn't draft him in the first round. He's part of the same defensive line that gave up 11,000 yards to Melvin Gordon in 2.5 quarters. I sure would have taken him in the second though, unless he was just baked out of his gourd during his visit. Something must have gone more wrong than just his positive test.

2: DJ Humphries. I love this pick, I just wish we needed him. Personally I like the way our tackles played last year. But then again identifying tackle talent is not my strong suit, obviously.

3: Rodney Gunter. This is by a mile my favorite pick for us. Our office has I believe perhaps the first chapter of the Rodney Gunter Fan Club (RGFC) in the valley. If any other chapters want to get together to talk dues, membership fees, marketing strategies, logo designs, etc. let me know and I'll reference our collaborative efforts in our newsletter. It's like Hightower from Fast Times and all three Hanson brothers from Slapstick had a love child and named him Rodney Gunter. I cannot wait for this dude to just go nuts on opposing quarterbacks. I will not relent until Gunter is both an adjective and a verb in all NFC West households.

4: Ameer Abdullah. This is the guy I wanted in the second round.

5: 156 pounds? Really? This is a head scratcher.

6: Overall this draft was pretty unimpressive, except for the running back class which was awesome.

7: I think the Rams are going to be one of the top three teams in the NFC. They drafted exactly like I was hoping that they would not.

That's about it. I lurk often but the above is about all I can muster anymore. Hope everyone is doing well. Over and out, Gunter on.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Section 11!!

Good analysis.

Tell me more about the RGFC

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
1: Randy Gregory. Couldn't draft him in the first round. He's part of the same defensive line that gave up 11,000 yards to Melvin Gordon in 2.5 quarters. I sure would have taken him in the second though, unless he was just baked out of his gourd during his visit. Something must have gone more wrong than just his positive test.

2: DJ Humphries. I love this pick, I just wish we needed him. Personally I like the way our tackles played last year. But then again identifying tackle talent is not my strong suit, obviously.

3: Rodney Gunter. This is by a mile my favorite pick for us. Our office has I believe perhaps the first chapter of the Rodney Gunter Fan Club (RGFC) in the valley. If any other chapters want to get together to talk dues, membership fees, marketing strategies, logo designs, etc. let me know and I'll reference our collaborative efforts in our newsletter. It's like Hightower from Fast Times and all three Hanson brothers from Slapstick had a love child and named him Rodney Gunter. I cannot wait for this dude to just go nuts on opposing quarterbacks. I will not relent until Gunter is both an adjective and a verb in all NFC West households.

4: Ameer Abdullah. This is the guy I wanted in the second round.

5: 156 pounds? Really? This is a head scratcher.

6: Overall this draft was pretty unimpressive, except for the running back class which was awesome.

7: I think the Rams are going to be one of the top three teams in the NFC. They drafted exactly like I was hoping that they would not.

That's about it. I lurk often but the above is about all I can muster anymore. Hope everyone is doing well. Over and out, Gunter on.

I'm with you on Gunter. As far as I can tell, he has the personality this team is looking for and looks like an above average athlete for a 300 LBer.

As far as the Rams draft goes, I disagree. While Gurley is a scary pick, the offensive lineman they pick are typical Les Snead picks. Big guys who move slow. Their offensive line is a dumpster fire and will remain so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard