Season Tickets are here!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was there a gift with the tickets? And why are the seats grey? And has anyone else heard about this Anquan Boldin character?

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten my tickets!!!!! Am I the only one? When should I panic?

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
Sweet satifaction.. You two been getting alot of the rain from the monsoons.. At least I got my ST's before you two.. :D

I would gladly trade a bucket of rain for my tickets. This is really starting to suck!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would gladly trade a bucket of rain for my tickets. This is really starting to suck!

:D

It may be monsoon season for both you two, I wouldnt know..

But , I do know this.. ITS FOOTBALL SEASON at my house cuz I got my ST's..

:D

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
seat security

We have a lot of issues with the fact the row behind us is all scalped.. .and we get seat security to come over at least once a game and tell us we need to remain seated.

I wish i was in your section. I am over in 123 and a guy got his 250 lbs. plus counsins to try and fight me for cheering and cause i was standing in that last couple minutes of the niners game.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a lot of issues with the fact the row behind us is all scalped.. .and we get seat security to come over at least once a game and tell us we need to remain seated.

That is the biggest crock of ish I've heard...and I hear it again and again. People need to **** and get on their feet and stop whining that someone in front stands up. If the person in front is standing, then get up. Jeez, is it that hard? It's a football game, not Les Miserables.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the biggest crock of ish I've heard...and I hear it again and again. People need to **** and get on their feet and stop whining that someone in front stands up. If the person in front is standing, then get up. Jeez, is it that hard? It's a football game, not Les Miserables.

I think one of us will get thrown out this year. Mark it down.

Donald: 3:2
A-Bomb: 5:1

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting tossed is one thing, but what's the "Taser" factor for this year?

Just so you know, many other agencies besides the West Valley PD's will be working this year....

We dont get that crazy! I hope the tazer never makes another appearance in the EZ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose