Season ticket thread…..Cardinals season tickets prices rise 25% next season!

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Friggin A, forever red! We are the hard core and this hurts bad. I’ve heard numerous stories from others that Cardinals just don’t give a crap about us true fans. Time to make a stand and say:
You must be registered for see images attach

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure that either side of the political aisle triggered inflation. Europe had no stimulus checks, but worse inflation. The big problem I see is company’s are taking advantage of an extreme supply chain disruption. Look at how many things in the grocery store are unavailable or limited. Industry after industry is scoring record profits. It appears many are raising prices because everyone else is. Look at gas. The US only got 5% of its oil from Russia, yet gas has gone up 50%, while oil company enjoy huge profits and OPEC cuts production when oil prices are high. Ironically part of the problem is we pump plenty of oil in the US. The gas companies have not invested in refineries capable of turning crude to gasoline, so we have to ship much of it out of the country to produce more gas. It’s hilarious, but the cause of inflation is so multifaceted that greed seems to be the only common denominator. Industries are cleaning up while people point fingers at politicians. I’d agree they should be holding hearing on price gouging, but the two sides would rather gouge each other.
Really? So it wasn’t the Putin price hike?

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Original STH since 1988.10 tickets. 3 time tailgaters of the year with the Bird Cage.
Bird Cage arranged for a Cardinal Bar in Tampa Bay for the Super Bowl. Never contacted about process for selecting STH who were selected for Super Bowl tickets and found out a couple of STH with a lot less seniority and a lot fewer tickes were selected .Couple that with a 28% price increase in my tickets this year plus converting the once great fan experience on the Great Lawn to just another money grabbing commercial venture and I am like Mad Jack- about done. Cardinals had some call center rep call me today and try to convince me that the NFL decided what STH got access to Super Bowl tickets. I know that is BS because while the NFL may decide how many tickets the Cardinals have available for distribution it is the Cardinals who decide the distribution protocol. Never been more down on this organization than I am today.
Super Bowl ticket distribution was 17.5 percent to the Chiefs and 17.5 percent to the Eagles. NFL retains 25.2 percent. The other 29 NFL Teams get 34.8 percent (basically 1 percent plus per team). The host team or Cardinals in this case get 5 percent.

The Cardinals allegedly hold a drawing for their season ticket holders. The more seniority you have the odds are allegedly in your favor. The NFL does not determine what the Cardinals do with their 5 percent. Obviously, some new season ticket holders will luck out. I believe Club Seat holders got them based on a 3 year contract (policy could have changed).

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super Bowl ticket distribution was 17.5 percent to the Chiefs and 17.5 percent to the Eagles. NFL retains 25.2 percent. The other 29 NFL Teams get 34.8 percent (basically 1 percent plus per team). The host team or Cardinals in this case get 5 percent.

The Cardinals allegedly hold a drawing for their season ticket holders. The more seniority you have the odds are allegedly in your favor. The NFL does not determine what the Cardinals do with their 5 percent. Obviously, some new season ticket holders will luck out. I believe Club Seat holders got them based on a 3 year contract (policy could have changed).

I was offered tickets with the 3 year club commitment and we declined. They tried multiple times to get me to purchase.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must have only really affected certain sections of the stadium. Just looked at our invoice today. Our seats minus the Mexico Game Adjustment Refund are going to cost us $15 more than last season.

Let's go !!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I know of 1 longtime loyal fan out now. Justifiable & don’t blame him. I’ll let him make his announcement here. Sad day

Tough decision, but life goes on with or without this franchise consuming so much of our time. Plenty more important things to do in life

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know of 1 longtime loyal fan out now. Justifiable & don’t blame him. I’ll let him make his announcement here. Sad day

Tough decision, but life goes on with or without this franchise consuming so much of our time. Plenty more important things to do in life
I hope it’s Madjack so you can’t predict anymore banners. :)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had season tickets for 23 years and stopped purchasing them about 4 years ago.

Maybe I'm just getting old but I don't miss all of the traffic or dealing with the stupid crowds. I find it much more enjoyable now just sitting on my couch watching the game on my home theater.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Really? So it wasn’t the Putin price hike?
I think that’s a marginal component. The Congress should be holding hearings about major sector corporations making record profits while US consumers pay record prices. The 2 parties need to stop trying to screw each other and start focusing on the real causes of inflation. Instead of worrying about laptops and documents they should stop grandstanding and start doing what they were sent there to do. Working together to improve the lives of their constituents.

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

I’ve been a STH since 2008, expanding from 2 to 5 tickets in that time, and am not renewing. Honestly has just as much or more so priorities in life changing vs product on the field. But the organization certainly didn’t do anything to change my mind.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’ve been a STH since 2008, expanding from 2 to 5 tickets in that time, and am not renewing. Honestly has just as much or more so priorities in life changing vs product on the field. But the organization certainly didn’t do anything to change my mind.
Much respect for anyone who makes that decision

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Friggin A, forever red! We are the hard core and this hurts bad. I’ve heard numerous stories from others that Cardinals just don’t give a crap about us true fans. Time to make a stand and say:
This is awesome Madjack. I'm making it my new screensaver.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Must have only really affected certain sections of the stadium. Just looked at our invoice today. Our seats minus the Mexico Game Adjustment Refund are going to cost us $15 more than last season.

Let's go !!

B, God bless you and your queen for opting to renew sitting through that Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus clown show known as Cardinal football. Bad thing is I will be joining you for at least one of those shows. Don't know why, but it's what I do.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't renew. Have had my season tickets since 1994.

I have made a handful of posts over the last two seasons as to why it isn't very fun anymore and that I was thinking about not reupping. I probably would not have done it last year except for the Super Bowl.

It's kind of a relief. Wife and I can take a nice trip for that money. And I still won't miss a play.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
State Farm Stadium recently ranked #10 in the NFL. STILL a great place for prospective players to choose to play in.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since 2013 I have had seats in 102 which I have kept and not moved in part because I love the people in my section and in part because there was an outdoor area directly behind us with a smoking area and cocktail bars. They eliminated those the Covid year (obviously not needed) and never brought them back. It would be one think if they never brought back the bars for any number of arguable reasons but they never even reopened the patios. To go outside and breathe while the team is getting pummeled - something I was able to do for years - now requires walking around the entire stadium.

To make up for the lack of cocktail options they started selling them in other places in 2021, then eliminated THAT in favor of an expanded seltzer menu everywhere, or you can wait 30-45 minutes for a cocktail at basically 2 locations. Now, I know what happened here. This is 100% Hensley Beverage running their drink program. Anyone who has dealt with Hensley knows theI only care about their own margins and not what the end consumer wants to buy. Hensley is a truly reprehensible company run by lizard people. But that’s a whole other discussion.

Last but certainly not least: they are still completely cashless everywhere in the stadium. I can deal with this one, but my god it’s obvious it’s just about keeping the staffing costs and number of staff on site on game days to a minimum. And the service levels and wait times for anything shows.

As a side note: my seats only went up about 6% this year. Not sure why is getting slammed for 25%. My two seats were 2100 last year and are 2260 this year.

Oh man, that cocktail situation is brutal.

I've got half season tickets to the Suns and, I swear, half their service staff are bartenders. The entire club level is... a club, there are 4 huge bar areas in the lower bowl and 1 large bar and several cocktail kiosks in the upper bowl.

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
State Farm Stadium recently ranked #10 in the NFL. STILL a great place for prospective players to choose to play in.
I figure that has very little to do with it. They spend one day a week at the stadium, and five or six days a week at the Tempe facility with dangerous floors in the weight room and dinners they have to pay for.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh man, that cocktail situation is brutal.

I've got half season tickets to the Suns and, I swear, half their service staff are bartenders. The entire club level is... a club, there are 4 huge bar areas in the lower bowl and 1 large bar and several cocktail kiosks in the upper bowl.
Yeah I’ve been in there to a game and a concert since they redid the place- definitely a much better experience as far as services other than the insane prices lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose