Season Schedule released tomorrow

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Ugh, hate playing Seattle and Carolina back-to-back weeks.

Also, ALL of our primetime games are before our bye week(favorable bye week, Week 9)

Yeah, but then we get the bye after Seattle/Carolina and can rest up for a road-heavy second half of the season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like a 5-1 start... almost at worst.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and no home Turkey-day weekend game... again. Boo!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% agree with you, primetime games are getting to be a chore these days

On the road, I don't mind them. At home, on the weekdays, they are a bitch to get to.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I hope BA challenges the inflation of the footballs week 1 vs the Cheatriots :D;):D

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll never understand the grossly unbalanced schedules. I mean, 5 out of 8 home games the first half of the season while the 2nd half we have only 3 of 8 home games. Back to back to back prime time games. Back to back games in the Eastern time slot. Western teams get screwed every year. On the flip side, going to Buffalo looks like a real possibility and Miami in December is a good one too.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'll never understand the grossly unbalanced schedules. I mean, 5 out of 8 home games the first half of the season while the 2nd half we have only 3 of 8 home games. Back to back to back prime time games. Back to back games in the Eastern time slot. Western teams get screwed every year. On the flip side, going to Buffalo looks like a real possibility and Miami in December is a good one too.
There's no back to back EST games. Minnesota is CST.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nice to get 3 primetime games in the first half of the season. Stay in the race and a couple more will probably get flexed late. Lots of exposure again. Good.

HORRIBLE to front-load the home games and then play 5 of last 7 on the road? That's horrendous and I'll bet there's some angst on Hardy Drive today over that crap.

Great chance I'll get to see Buffalo on the road. I now work for a Buffalo-based company and had already pretty much sealed the deal to catch a Bills game this year while back on biz. Had forgotten the Cards were there this year. Now to see it in September, I gotta make it happen! That would mean I'd make 4 straight games live, and 5 of the first 7, counting our home dates. Bitchin.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Five prime time games in the first 8 weeks, including three in a row! Wow.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MB was on NFL network and said we go to Buffalo in September and to Miami in December and we get a midway bye.

Also confirmed we end at L.A., and mentioned it's only a car ride away for Cards fans.

He was saying he felt the schedule was very favorable in those respects and was really happy with it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only thing about the schedule that really pisses me off is we're playing Seattle on short weeks BOTH times and the second game in Seattle, we're not only coming in on a short week, but they will have had ten days to prepare because they have a Thursday night game before their home game against us. That sucks.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the only thing about the schedule that really pisses me off is we're playing Seattle on short weeks BOTH times and the second game in Seattle, we're not only coming in on a short week, but they will have had ten days to prepare because they have a Thursday night game before their home game against us. That sucks.

We will have the division wrapped up by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just made my hotel reservations for the hags game in October. Holy crap, I usually buy tickets in Sec 103-104 for about $140.00 on Stubhub, Vivid Seats, etc. They're already over 2 hundy. I'll be checking in with you guys as the game gets closer to see if anyone
has some available.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard