Reaction score
Shameless plug .... join us on road trips Facebook Birdgang Travel Club

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Miami here I come :D

We want to go to Buffalo this year, and possibly Minnesota again since they got a new stadium.

Buffalo kills two birds with one stone for us. We have not been there and is one of 3 teams we've never seen the cards play live. The other two are Baltimore and J-Ville.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We want to go to Buffalo this year, and possibly Minnesota again since they got a new stadium.

Buffalo kills two birds with one stone for us. We have not been there and is one of 3 teams we've never seen the cards play live. The other two are Baltimore and J-Ville.

I've got close friends who live a couple miles from the Ralph and will be headed there for sure. Not missing out on the chance to see the madness up close and personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Report is Panthers-Broncos will open the season...

I had predicted we'd see the two conference championship game rematches in week 1 primetime: NE @ DEN on Thursday Night and AZ @ CAR on Sunday Night.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had predicted we'd see the two conference championship game rematches in week 1 primetime: NE @ DEN on Thursday Night and AZ @ CAR on Sunday Night.

they're gonna put the Butt-Fumble led Broncos on primetime to open the season?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki retweeted
Ben Volin @BenVolin
Hope the #Patriots pack their desert boots for Week 1

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I had it flipped.. MJ just posted a rumor from Pats beat writer that NE is coming to AZ in week 1... if that's the case, I'm betting we get the first Sunday Night Football game at home!!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had it flipped.. MJ just posted a rumor from Pats beat writer that NE is coming to AZ in week 1... if that's the case, I'm betting we get the first Sunday Night Football game at home!!!

gotta start strong!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

damn... nothing like starting off the season with a MASSIVE matchup!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
they're gonna put the Butt-Fumble led Broncos on primetime to open the season?

Not if they trade for Kaep but, yeah, talk about an inauspicious start to the season. Looking at their opponents, if NE is coming to AZ in week 1, then it's a safe bet Indy/Denver will be the Thursday night opener.

I spoke too soon. You're right. http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-16/2016-denver-broncos-football-schedule.php

Last edited:

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority, but I'm actually tired of the primetime games. I know, #firstworldproblems. I just much prefer the 1/2pm starts for home games and the morning tailgates especially early in the season. I LOVE the 10/11am East coast road game starts.

Guess I'm getting old.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority, but I'm actually tired of the primetime games. I know, #firstworldproblems. I just much prefer the 1/2pm starts for home games and the morning tailgates especially early in the season. I LOVE the 10/11am East coast road game starts.

Guess I'm getting old.

i prefer mornings so im not just waiting for the game all day

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Guess I'm getting old.
100% agree with you, primetime games are getting to be a chore these days

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Pats @ Cards Week 1 is official. Leaked on twitter.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Guess I'm getting old.

TOTALLY with you D!

:thumbup:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

I doubt I make any games this year. I hope that changes. I would love to go to Minny and the home opener.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
MJ just posted it on Facebook... 3 of first 4 at home, 2 SNF and one MNF at home and one TNF on the road... 3 straight weeks in primetime too in October (TNF, MNF and SNF)

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Home schedule early in the season, lots of road games late.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh, hate playing Seattle and Carolina back-to-back weeks.

Also, ALL of our primetime games are before our bye week(favorable bye week, Week 9)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort