Sean Miller has once again done it again

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Miller just got a commitment from the #7 player in the country, Kaleb Tarczewski. This 2012 class could be #1 in the country.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow... 7 footer and he's probably still not done growing!

has to get a lot stronger he's really skinny but has a lot of nice talents, good hands, can shoot it etc.

KU has just lost all their momentum and now their starting backcourt is suspended for the exhibitions.

Pretty amazing UCLA gets Anderson out of NJ and then UA steals Tarc from KU who had been the presumed leader for ages.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Sean Miller can you please do something about global warming, peace in the middle east, and the American economy?

Wow I hate pretty much all sports right now. But I LOVE SEAN MILLER and UA basketball. Thank you for not making me eternally depressed with the Cardinals sucking away my life force.

We were #1 prior to that commitment pending Shabazz. Now we are defintely taking that top spot. We have 3 top 10 players and Gabe York is a flat out stud too.

Screw Kentucky, Screw UCONN, Screw Duke. If this was a poker game we have the smartest player with the most chips at the table. Would love to see another Boivin article talking about the recruiting battle in AZ college basketball. That was literally 4 Top 10 commits ago.

ARIZONA BASKETBALL NEVER STOPS.......

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Miller can you please do something about global warming, peace in the middle east, and the American economy?

Wow I hate pretty much all sports right now. But I LOVE SEAN MILLER and UA basketball. Thank you for not making me eternally depressed with the Cardinals sucking away my life force.

We were #1 prior to that commitment pending Shabazz. Now we are defintely taking that top spot. We have 3 top 10 players and Gabe York is a flat out stud too.

Screw Kentucky, Screw UCONN, Screw Duke. If this was a poker game we have the smartest player with the most chips at the table. Would love to see another Boivin article talking about the recruiting battle in AZ college basketball. That was literally 4 Top 10 commits ago.

ARIZONA BASKETBALL NEVER STOPS.......

IF UCLA gets both Shabazz and Parker you can make an argument, if they get Goodwin too especially(he's listing UA too of course).

But it's just semantics I think Tony Parker would eat up Tarc head to head now because he's just too strong for him but Tarc is 3-4 inches taller with a great upside so there is a reason why he's rated higher than Parker.

The main advantage for UA is they appear to be weak up front this year and they just landed 3 of the top 10-12 players in the country to address that weakness. That's what you want to do take a weakness and make it a strength.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
IF UCLA gets both Shabazz and Parker you can make an argument, if they get Goodwin too especially(he's listing UA too of course).

But it's just semantics I think Tony Parker would eat up Tarc head to head now because he's just too strong for him but Tarc is 3-4 inches taller with a great upside so there is a reason why he's rated higher than Parker.

The main advantage for UA is they appear to be weak up front this year and they just landed 3 of the top 10-12 players in the country to address that weakness. That's what you want to do take a weakness and make it a strength.

Plus, Chol and Sidiki will improve. Next year's Arizona team will be the most talented team in the history of the program and I can't wait to see what Miller does with it

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like the coach could be named before Thanksgiving.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard