Seahawks; Best in the West.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
So we have played all the teams in our division and we have lost to them all.

Clearly, the butt-kicking Seattle delivered to us in our own house during prime-time, was the best butt-kicking of them all.

So glad I didn't drive all the way to Glendale to see the Seahawks party during the post game; damn, they were loud.

Do we have a chance at not being swept in our own division?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Just sad that the Cards got their butts kicked in both games. Couldn't even make them competitive. I guess everyone was right. We're light years behind SF and SEA in talent and coaching.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Just sad that the Cards got their butts kicked in both games. Couldn't even make them competitive. I guess everyone was right. We're light years behind SF and SEA in talent and coaching.

You letting ownership off the hook?

Mikey B.'s "Flight Plan"?

My advise then, as now, fasten your seat belts, it is going to get bumpy.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You letting ownership off the hook?

Mikey B.'s "Flight Plan"?

Of course not. But we've been complaining about ownership for 40 years. So I just assumed it was assumed they suck too. :D

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score

It is the eye-ball test and considering the next TEN OR FIFTEEN YEARS!!!!

In five years, RW will be better in every way then DB, who won't be in the league, anyway.

Right now, he is way faster and has a better arm; I am not talking history, I am talking now and forward.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We're in for some chop!

obscure reference to quote from shuttle pilot in Aliens

freebyrd

Reaction score
russell wilson and marshon lynch are going to make the rest of the nfc west their ******* for years to come

wilson is a special talent, that play where he was layed out damn near prone with dwash draped around his legs that ended up complete was astounding,

when i see rookie and second year QB'S flushed out of the pocket and scrambling the general feeling i get from watching them is they are running for their lives, and they usually are

wilson is running with a purpose looks comfortable and when the pass leaves his arm you just know its got a damn good chance of hitting the target,

not something you see very often, they have drudged up old videos of fran tarkington as an example and as long ago as that was it probably is the most recent one

it makes me ill admitting this but i think he could end up being a once in a lifetime talent,
and with him in our division unless we end up trading away our draft to move up and get johnny manzeil we could end up with some great drafts and awesome teams just to have a wilson leading seattle and being the thorn in our side year after year :bang:

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i wouldn't count SF out of it yet. if they can beat seattle in sf , the division is up for grabs between the two.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seattle is pretty special right now with Wilson, Lynch and their defense. Their roster is better than ours and most teams at the moment, so they are going to be hard to beat, and they get stronger throughout the season. Pretty easy to see why people have them as a SuperBowl pick.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SF was competitive, Seattle is just better. They are far ahead in talent. They ooze talent and we have gaping holes in many important positions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn