Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-19

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well he was trying to cover a TE (ended up a TD) and trying to sack Wilson (ended up roughing the passer).

Honestly though Jones is one of only things on the defense I like, even if he has an occasional bad game.

Jones can’t be held responsible for our defensive failures. One man can’t fix that mess. PP21 will help a ton, but he can’t completely reverse our defensive issues.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well he was trying to cover a TE (ended up a TD) and trying to sack Wilson (ended up roughing the passer).

Honestly though Jones is one of only things on the defense I like, even if he has an occasional bad game.

Jones can’t be held responsible for our defensive failures. One man can’t fix that mess. PP21 will help a ton, but he can’t completely reverse our defensive issues.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haha. Max Starks had dissly on his fantasy team this week! Even our own analysts know what's up. If this doesn't cost keim his job...there is for sure some dirt he has on the bidwills. Lol.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Missed FGs were a little glaring today. We needed every point.

48 yard miss is not an easy kick, but from 43?

To his credit, these were his first two regular season misses. Now 9/11 on the season.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
If we show improvement throughout the year. No. At least I won't.. I'm sure I know who will. Lol
I dont really have a problem with coach or Qb my beef was with the way things were handled by the front office it could have been a lot easier regarding the Rosen debacle

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Because I work Sunday's and cant watch the games what is every bodies honest opinion will this team actually win 1 game this year or are they as bad as the post on this forum suggest?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Because I work Sunday's and cant watch the games what is every bodies honest opinion will this team actually win 1 game this year or are they as bad as the post on this forum suggest?
They’ll win a few. Maybe 3. They aren’t an abject horror. Which feels weird to say at 0-3-1. You see glimpses of things that work. We are only 4 games into a season where we have a coach who is new to coaching at nfl level and we are relying on a lot of youngsters. And we get PP back. I think second half of season we win a couple. And maybe end up a surprise winner in one of the remaining first four if a fumble or something goes our way. I don’t think this team is as bad as last season. But it’s still pretty bad.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
139 yards from scrimmage for DJ today. 99 receiving, 40 rushing.
I’d entertain the idea of moving him to wideout, but I don’t think he has the speed to get open consistently against corners. But he’s just a guy as a runner now.

Cheese said it best today, he’s become Larry centers. Average to subpar runner, excellent receiver on a team devoid of offensive talent.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
They’ll win a few. Maybe 3. They aren’t an abject horror. Which feels weird to say at 0-3-1. You see glimpses of things that work. We are only 4 games into a season where we have a coach who is new to coaching at nfl level and we are relying on a lot of youngsters. And we get PP back. I think second half of season we win a couple. And maybe end up a surprise winner in one of the remaining first four if a fumble or something goes our way. I don’t think this team is as bad as last season. But it’s still pretty bad.

I see glimpses with the offense. The defense on the other hand has been nothing short of atrocious. We might not win a game because we can't stop anybody and Kyler is still trying to figure things out.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the D was average just average i think 5-6 wins would have been possible....its still possible...you got Bengals...Falcons...Giants...average D takes 2 of 3. The constant deflation that the D causes has to stop. Everytime we score the D folds it kills the offense just kills them