Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Here he is with the ball still in his hand and Neals arms at his knees. The ball comes out here as Neal hits his legs.

Let's ignore the fact that if Kyler helf the ball to his body he wouldn't spill it. Or that this already happened vs the Seahawks and he didn't learn.

As a grown as man do you need your parents to coach you on how not to **** the bed? Or should you really figure that out for yourself?

You must be registered for see images attach
I and others have posted the video, it shows the arm wrapping around and hitting the ball, it wasn't a hard punch out which is what it should take if he's holding it properly but he didn't drop it, that's just you being blinded by your inane hatred for Kyler.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes, he made a big play after being sabotaged by his teammates all game, didn't think the defender could get to the ball, and paid the price. I've seen it a million times in sports. Guys get frustrated by the **** show around them and try to do too much. This season is just cursed all around and I have no faith in the team looking any better with Kliff in charge. Drives sabotaged by sideways passes, false starts, drops, bad snaps, fumble. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong when the team doesn't have a real practice structure in place.
He didn’t try to do too much. His play was the right one. He just always Carrie’s the ball dangerously and he paid the price.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray has fumbled the ball 19 TIMES IN THE LAST 23 GAMES.

Just because he’s gotten lucky bounces that we’ve gotten them back doesn’t mean it’s not a SERIOUS problem.

High snaps from the center are charged to the QB as a FYI

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here he is with the ball still in his hand and Neals arms at his knees. The ball comes out here as Neal hits his legs.

Let's ignore the fact that if Kyler helf the ball to his body he wouldn't spill it. Or that this already happened vs the Seahawks and he didn't learn.

As a grown as man do you need your parents to coach you on how not to **** the bed? Or should you really figure that out for yourself?
You must be registered for see images attach

Are you really going to die on this hill? The defender knocked the ball out, it's on video, it's a 100% objective fact. Find something else to be wrong about.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I and others have posted the video, it shows the arm wrapping around and hitting the ball, it wasn't a hard punch out which is what it should take if he's holding it properly but he didn't drop it, that's just you being blinded by your inane hatred for Kyler.
Is he still going? lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's funny because earlier the Kyler haters were mad he slid and "left yards on the field", this time they are upset he didn't slide.

No. We're upset he fumbled.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bruh. So many players on our roster need to be coached up. On the list of attention, working with your 250 mil QB to not hold th eball like a loaf of bread in year 4 isn't high on the list.
The fact that it still happens in year four should make it a little higher in terms of priority, no? I mean . . .

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
High snaps from the center are charged to the QB as a FYI
Ah.

In other words, we have no idea.

Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s the EXACT same mistake against the EXACT same team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson