Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 1-9-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How about we all just chill on a game the means nothing and the players know mean nothing?

Who cares?
I don’t really disagree with you. But what are we accomplishing playing starters at this juncture if not playing to at least reestablish rhythm? I mean that’s two sacks of kyler there. Why risk injury if no one is playing seriously?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only 2 points to this game now.

Rest starters and pull the funky **** out of they playbook and give it an airing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's start Colt McCoy in the second half.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ben taking down the Ravens when it counted is what a winner looked like

This team just gave up

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No point staying up to watch this. Don't care and nobody else should. Kneel every play.

See you in the playoffs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BritCard if the Cardinals gave up because the Rams took a lead that they are now in a game, they’re a joke.

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Terrible... just terrible. Playing a team with nothing to play for. If they don't get a TD on the first drive of the second then game over. I'd start McCoy in the playoffs. Kyler ain't the guy.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I don’t really disagree with you. But what are we accomplishing playing starters at this juncture if not playing to at least reestablish rhythm? I mean that’s two sacks of kyler there. Why risk injury if no one is playing seriously?
We were supposed to be pleased the intended line was now intact. A mediocre Seattle D-line looks better