Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 1-9-2022

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky there but wtf is Vance thinking putting Chandler Jones on Lockett on 3rd and 16 earlier?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry.. but for those anti-kyler guys - if you don't see watching this game how WIDE open Seattle's primary WRs then I don't know what to tell you. You have blind hatred for Kyler and love for Kliffy's schemes and weapons.
Dude... no one here loves Kliff at this point either.

They’re both failing this entire second half of the season.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we may have figured out why Breon Borders was on the PS.
I know it's against the popularity but I would give him some slack on that play. It's totally VJ's scheme thing. On the replay, He has two wide-open players around him, one in the front, one on the back. Borders can't cover both of them at the same time. He made the right choice to pursue the one in front and there should be someone to take Locette who went beyond. It was on VJ that he schemed Borders to cover two players on the same side at the same time all by himself.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not feeling thrilled about the Cardinals offense either.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you really surprised? What was everyone expecting?

Every player knows Rams are up 17-3 and playing like crap. The game means nothing. Nobody wants to get hurt and miss games that mean something. Would you?
The game started off like complete crap when the Rams game was 3-0 in the second.

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think Kliff is actually holding back because we did do that against Dallas a lot
Holding back?? On what?? Crap play calling, terrible execution. This game could be 21 -3 at the half easy... He's a loser and Kyler is a C+ at best. The defense is a C at best. This is a paper tiger of a team. No one will fear them .. They never did.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's against the popularity but I would give him some slack on that play. It's totally VJ's scheme thing. On the replay, He has two wide-open players around him, one in the front, one on the back. Borders can't cover both of them at the same time. He made the right choice to pursue the one in front and there should be someone to take Locette who went beyond. It was on VJ that he schemed Borders to cover two players on the same side at the same time all by himself.

Yes but he gave up the 2 TD passes and he clearly doesn't know the defense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard