Schemes

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
During the lead up to the draft, we hear a lot about prospects that fit certain schemes and not others. Do we know what all our schemes are with this new coaching staff?

Blocking Scheme? Zone, Power?
Coverage Scheme? Man to Man, Zone, Press Cover, Cover 2?

It's hard to know who to target unless we know what this new staff will be running. I appreciate any insight you all might have.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
During the lead up to the draft, we hear a lot about prospects that fit certain schemes and not others. Do we know what all our schemes are with this new coaching staff?

It's hard to know who to target unless we know what this new staff will be running. I appreciate any insight you all might have.

Some players like Williams are not impacted by the scheme. He’d be equally good in a 3-4 or a 4-3.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

from what little snippets I have heard we will be running a zone blocking scheme on o and will have an attacking press man defense.