SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who are you pulling for?

I want to see a competitive game and lot's of points

Wondering if Mahomes ankle will keep him from running and getting those extra yards for a first down

Or make those crazy throws from all angles because he's limited?

Will Hurts be able score TD's in the redzone?

Looking forward to good game

I'm thinking the Eagles have the edge going in, but TO's can sway the momentum

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd like the Chiefs to win but it's tough to call.

I think the Eagles have the better team and the better O line and D line. But Chiefs have the best HC and QB.

I keep flip flopping but I think Mahomes experience and quality decides it.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I think the Eagles have the better team and the better O line and D line. But Chiefs have the best HC and QB.

This is where I am.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Having a difficult time getting fired up for this one, but definitely cleaving towards the Chiefs. Too many years of vitriol built up in me still from hating Philly when we were in the NFC East.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have so many people in my life that I love who are Eagles fans; but, I am quite honestly tired of hearing how no one likes them and how they keep bringing up Dallas all the time. (They aren't playing today, are they?) If I'm already tired of hearing their mess before the game even starts, then I can't imagine how it will be if they actually win.

I'm pulling for the Chiefs, but not telling anybody I love, lol.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have so many people in my life that I love who are Eagles fans; but, I am quite honestly tired of hearing how no one likes them and how they keep bringing up Dallas all the time. (They aren't playing today, are they?) If I'm already tired of hearing their mess before the game even starts, then I can't imagine how it will be if they actually win.

It's a tough one for sure. Everyone already slobbers over the Chiefs all year every year since Mahomes, I can't imagine how it will be if they win another SB. It's just been part of this year with the Eagles.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Fly eagles fly…. Put cocky Travis in his place…
I don't blame Kelce a bit. That idiotic Cincy mayor tried to make some hay by talking trash. Now the jabroni knows his role and has shut his mouth lol Plus, Kelce reminded us we have to fight for our right to party. Hopefully Bidwill will take the message to heart :D

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't blame Kelce a bit. That idiotic Cincy mayor tried to make some hay by talking trash. Now the jabroni knows his role and has shut his mouth lol Plus, Kelce reminded us we have to fight for our right to party. Hopefully Bidwill will take the message to heart :D
Kelce is that way all the damn time. Let’s go Eagles :)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eagles be fun to see a good birds team w it all especially vs dreaded Mahomes

Will be fun day native New York Pizza wings at gf place to watch gm

Yuppers ugh wearing my kyler jersey praying better terms next yr

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

They know now... or will. ;)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My exact thoughts. This is the test of roster construction. Do you just build up lines and cycle QBs on rookie deals or do you pay big for a QB and a Coach, knowing they can cover up for anything.

I personally believe the Eagles have to rush for 150 yards to win this game. They are markedly worse on the road rushing the ball and they have to keep Mahomes off the field.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rooting for KC if for no other reason than one of my really good friends is the most obnoxious eagles fan in the world. The type who ALWAYS has to comment on anything bad Phoenix sports, even though none of us do the same for any of his teams outside the Eagles.

The type of douche who yesterday I sent a note wishing him luck today since he was going to the game and his response was:

“Yep- thanks - I apologize for winning one on your field…in advance”.

He spent 3500 on the game and threw down another 2K on the Eagles to win. I hope it’s the most painful 5500 bucks he’s ever spent.

Cry Eagles, Cry today. Big time.

Last edited: