SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But he would have held on to the ball and survived the tackle. That is a football play.

So then a 3rd step is NOT required to be a football play. Again that's what the ex NFL ref on the other site said, they were specifically told football play does NOT mean step.

And if you look he catches the ball, both feet down, turns upfield, he almost jumps as both his feet are up in the air, then he gets hit and fumbles. So what the refs said is because his feet hadn't hit the field yet, it's not a catch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter climbed into my lap and asked if I would watch a movie with her instead of football. I said yes and she said she would love me forever. So we are watching Pixar's Luca with 5 dollies while my wife and sister watch the super bowl
Okay, I take that back. You are missing the greatest Super Bowl ever. Kid needs to go to bed now.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So then a 3rd step is NOT required to be a football play. Again that's what the ex NFL ref on the other site said, they were specifically told football play does NOT mean step.

And if you look he catches the ball, both feet down, turns upfield, he almost jumps as both his feet are up in the air, then he gets hit and fumbles. So what the refs said is because his feet hadn't hit the field yet, it's not a catch.

Once again, all of America wonders “What is a catch?”

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't argue with me. I am not a fan of the rule.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard