SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but they changed it that a move has to be a 3rd step in the direction he moves. He didn't the tackle was around half a second to early. half a second later the 3rd step is done and it is a TD.

not to belabor the point but if he had held the ball and gone down, it would have been a catch without the 3rd step. They would have said he had control with both feet down and got tackled, catch. But because he then got hit and lost the ball, now you need a 3rd step?

That's my argument, requiring an extra step only if the ball comes out.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter climbed into my lap and asked if I would watch a movie with her instead of football. I said yes and she said she would love me forever. So we are watching Pixar's Luca with 5 dollies while my wife and sister watch the super bowl

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Terrible, terrible blitz call there. Why blitz when they’re on the 4 yard line? Against the league MVP? D coaches make some of the worst calls when over blitzing.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not to belabor the point but if he had held the ball and gone down, it would have been a catch without the 3rd step. They would have said he had control with both feet down and got tackled, catch. But because he then got hit and lost the ball, now you need a 3rd step?

That's my argument, requiring an extra step only if the ball comes out.
But he would have held on to the ball and survived the tackle. That is a football play.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter climbed into my lap and asked if I would watch a movie with her instead of football. I said yes and she said she would love me forever. So we are watching Pixar's Luca with 5 dollies while my wife and sister watch the super bowl
Dedicated father

Cheers to you :thumbup:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You ain't missing that much. Not compared to that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard