Saterday's Mini camp...

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I just got back from the mini camp. It was nice to see some football action again!

I have to say it is very early, but I sure did like what I saw out of both Blake and McCown today... Blake sure does throw a very nice tight spiral ball. McCown did hesitate alittle more than Blake on his throws but he did a fine job of getting the ball to the open guy...

Out of the Wr's out there IMO Jason McAddley looked very good to me! He must of caught 75% of the passes today, very nice job today...

Watching Emmitt Smith was kinda of unreal... You dont really realize that "that" is THE EMMIT SMITH!

One good, no no, make that great sign was that our former #1 pick Wendall Bryant looked 100% different. He looks like he is in great shap, no gut at all! That is a very important piece of ths puzzle!

I Saw Sullivan teaching the WR's. Even if the guy caught the ball he would show them a better way... And also I noticed if a guy dropped a pass he had them do it over to get it right, IMO a very good way to teach on the spot...

Man I am feenin for some cardinal football now baby!!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WizardOfAz
Were all the WRs there (besides Johnson).

Foster - the guy the picked up from Detroit??

Kasper??

Yes, they were there. They seemed pretty small out there, and I saw both drop a couple.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Yes I saw Kasper drop a few....

Also, Steve Bush, and Shipp both look like they hit the weight room hard!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that report, Beerz. I agree with your assessment of Wendell Bryant. The man looks to be in great shape compared to last year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort