Saints at Cardinals gameday thread 10-20-22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards should hire DHop's social media team immediately. This vid was sick.

I’m betting the Cardinals vid team prob we’re affiliated in making no?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I’m betting the Cardinals vid team prob we’re affiliated in making no?
Why are you betting on that? The logo at the end is DHop's. Have you seen any social videos of this caliber from the Cards' team?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you betting on that? The logo at the end is DHop's. Have you seen any social videos of this caliber from the Cards' team?

I’ve always thought the Cards media team is pretty good. But you could be right for sure. But there is a big Cards logo on the steal doors when they swing open? Not worth putting much thought into honestly the video is awesome regardless :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to celebrate someone's return from something that he caused himself. But, I am happy as heck he's back anyway. LOL
Right?

"Woohoo !! You're back from the suspension you earned by your choices !! Awesome !!"

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 stooges drinking game. Every time Kyler runs himself into a sack or turns the ball over, every horizontal pass from Kliff, and every time a Keim drafted midget WR drops the ball or gets used in an end zone fade..

You must say Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk and take a drink

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For Thursday Night Football? I'll take the under. :)

Go Cards !!
For us sadists Draftkings has a boost for moneyline bets tonight, your team gets up 7 at any point and you win the bet. Let's go first 1st QTR TD for the Cards on the game's opening drive!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 stooges drinking game. Every time Kyler runs himself into a sack or turns the ball over, every horizontal pass from Kliff, and every time a Keim drafted midget WR drops the ball or gets used in an end zone fade..

So glad we don't drink. LOL

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It was nice knowing you all

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

We'll be faded before halftime...maybe even by the end of the 1st Qtr.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
For us sadists Draftkings has a boost for moneyline bets tonight, your team gets up 7 at any point and you win the bet. Let's go first 1st QTR TD for the Cards on the game's opening drive!
Nah, we're kicking bombs with Rodrigo all night instead.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm down. Instead of these, how about drink on each under/over throw? I'm trying to forget the game before it is over.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Heard this the other day. Best news ever. Less stuffy inside SFS with it open. Should be open except for the earliest games when it is extremely hot - as it was advertised before it was built.