Saints at Cardinals gameday thread 10-20-22

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nobody is debating this. (well maybe not BritCard) Do we really think this will happen though? I didn't really happen when we were the worst team in our sad history, why would it happen after a year when we made the playoffs.
You’re probably right. A man can only dream.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No bro I’ll be there at minimum until May. I’m house shopping daily but have yet to get anything. The one offer I put in was 20 mins too late. If your ever back reach out. Sushi time again.

I wouldn't buy anything imminently bud...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took today off and my wife works until 3. Then we're heading over. Always tougher to get to weeknight games.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fans rooting for blowout losses to light a fire under Bidwill because he hasn't had any of them before? I'm sure one more will do the trick right?

When we are only 1 game out in the league in a crappy NFC and the only main thing we need to fix is Kyler.

SMH.

I am absolutely rooting for Kyler to get right. I think we are stuck with the 3 stooges for at least two years. Nyuk Nyuk

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I kinda stepped into having a GF in the last 8 weeks :facepalm: and I definitely out kicked my coverage with her… lol sooooo I may have stuck myself for awhile haha. The good thing is I can buy something and just sit on it and just extend my lease on my current home if I need to.
True, the rental market, if you can deal with the upkeep is a good option.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am absolutely rooting for Kyler to get right. I think we are stuck with the 3 stooges for at least two years. Nyuk Nyuk

Agree 100%. Right to change my opinion if we only win 2 more games for the rest of the year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

One thing I can say for sure if Bidwill ain't firing anyone in season that he just gave 5 years extensions to that don't kick in until next year because we got blown out by the Saints and are still only 2 games back in the division.

I'll take an ugly 17-14 win all day long.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We should be the third team in a row playing in a home Super Bowl if this organization was run correctly.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He sold his house in Vegas and is looking to buy in Tennessee where he can pay for a house with cash. No mortgage. Nothing wrong with that.

Ah ok fair enough. But if he wants to bank a bit more of that cash then prices are on the downslope. But yes, if he's a cash buyer it's less of an issue.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I can say for sure if Bidwill ain't firing anyone in season that he just gave 5 years extensions to that don't kick in until next year because we got blown out by the Saints and are still only 2 games back in the division.

I'll take an ugly 17-14 win all day long.
The Rams are on a BYE, the Niners play the Chiefs and the Seahawks play the Chargers.

Perfectly set up for us to win and gain a game in the division.

:stick:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
2018 & this year are the only years I’m fine with tanking.

The entire organization needs an overhaul. Racking up meaningless wins just to feel good the next couple days just doesn’t do it for me like it did when I was a kid. This is a dysfunctional & discombobulated organization & everybody outside of this fanbase knows it.
Grim.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Ah ok fair enough. But if he wants to bank a bit more of that cash then prices are on the downslope. But yes, if he's a cash buyer it's less of an issue.
Housing prices including dropping prices vary widely from area to area. Some are dropping drastically and some are barely moving the needle. You have to look at the immediate area not just the U.S. average.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson