Rumor: Kyler has a clean ACL tear

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
How can anyone be 100% sure how long he will be out? Don't they sometimes find something that could affect his return date?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There will be several things that will be reported, one of them will be a speculative timeframe for recovery and another will be that Kyler underwent successful surgery. Have you ever heard them come out and say it was an unsuccessful surgery? Maybe way after the fact you hear of a botched surgery but not immediately after for the most part.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were discussing the fallacy of reports coming out about a clean tear on the radio this morning. Said it was laughable that reports are coming out as news releases about him being back earlier than previously thought - before he has even had surgery.

When he is ready to play most people say he won't be able to "be himself" for quite some time as far as the running and cutting goes. He wasn't playing that great all year anyway so who knows what type of QB he'll be moving forward especially if he is even more limited.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
Peter King posted this in his Monday column today

"2. I think one of the reasons I never pay a lot of attention to forecasts of when players will be ready to return from knee injuries is that no two knee surgeries are the same. Case in point: Washington edge-rusher Chase Young. He played 24 games with the team and has missed the last 22 with ACL surgery. Nothing’s guaranteed with ACLs."

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Peter King posted this in his Monday column today

"2. I think one of the reasons I never pay a lot of attention to forecasts of when players will be ready to return from knee injuries is that no two knee surgeries are the same. Case in point: Washington edge-rusher Chase Young. He played 24 games with the team and has missed the last 22 with ACL surgery. Nothing’s guaranteed with ACLs."
:eek:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Murray bulked up a lot the last few years. I think it would be beneficial for him to drop 10-15 Lbs to take as much stress off his knees as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr