Rugby league-De Belin free to play once sexual assault charges are dropped - NRL

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
Supporting Member
Joined
May 8, 2002
Posts
292,474
Reaction score
25
Jack de Belin will be eligible to return to Australia's National Rugby League once sexual assault charges against him are formally dropped, the league said on Thursday. The St George Illawarra Dragons forward was "stood down" by the NRL in early 2019 when he was charged with six counts of sexual assault. De Belin's lawyers told the NRL on Thursday that they had been informed that the New South Wales prosecution service would not be pressing ahead with a third trial, leaving the 30-year-old free to return to the NRL.

Continue reading...
 

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
484,108
Posts
4,820,361
Members
6,165
Latest member
nationsrj
Top