Rosen

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen, fitz, kirk and DJ are the only players on the offense. Cole and Hump are keepable. Everyone else can go.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Korey Cunningham is good for a backup. Keep him. As is John Wetzel.
Rosen, fitz, kirk and DJ are the only players on the offense. Cole and Hump are keepable. Everyone else can go.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Still in support of Rosen, but today was a bad game, that raised some questions.

Some of it can be coached, like not needing to throw the bad as hard as he does on shorter passes.

That being said, that laser came in handy when he hit Fitz for the first TD pass yesterday.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen is a rookie playing a screwed up offensive plan due to coordinator turnover with a weak offensive line on a team with lousy coaching. He had a bad game today but with some really good throws.

Not sure what you guys were expecting...

Yep. This season was pretty much over when they decided to go with Rosen. It was basically take your lumps now and get Rosen as much experience as you can.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think Rosen is at fault, but you’re gonna take some heat when you throw an INT on your first attempt and the team loses by 2.

Rosen has a ton of skills; that’s clear. But Byron Leftwich is his offensive coordinator. It’s impossible to say whether he’s embryonic Peyton Manning or Jay Cutler right now.

Yeah that first pass was ugly! Yes he was under heavy pressure and it looked like maybe Fitz got held up by the defender and at a minimum should have been pass interference. So maybe Rosen was thinking Fitz would be there to win the ball. Even still that was a bad decision with two defenders there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt if the Cardinals had a better backup QB than Glennon.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Rosen defended Gresham for coming to Larry's defense and getting that penalty. Is there a clip of that play? What did the Raider defender do that was so egregious?

Reaction score
Don’t draft a QB.

Get a right tackle.

Don’t trade the first pick in the draft.

Fire Wilks or Keim or both.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rosen defended Gresham for coming to Larry's defense and getting that penalty. Is there a clip of that play? What did the Raider defender do that was so egregious?

Defender was laying on Fitz a bit longer than Gresham considered appropriate. Typical stupid emotion at the wrong time ending in a 15 yarder courtesy of Mr. Gresham.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For some reason, he was laying on top of Fitz, preventing him from getting up. I don't have a replay but after seeing it live i was wondering WTF that guy was thinking. Gresham has proven repeatedly to be a bonehead who is completely unaware of the game situation, or just simply doesn't care or can't control himself. For that he's GOT to go! But, in this instance, i find it hard to be too upset about him standing up for Fitz.

...dave

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen is a rookie playing a screwed up offensive plan due to coordinator turnover with a weak offensive line on a team with lousy coaching. He had a bad game today but with some really good throws.

Not sure what you guys were expecting...
This staff could turn Rosen into Gabbert.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do like Rosen in the postgame interview. Rosen stated we have to be on the same page and have some things to clean up. Reporter says "but this is tenth game of the season". Rosen says "good point". Reporter says "isn't some of the problem due to so many rookies starting" Rosen says "it would be if the rookies were making all of the mistakes"....Then he takes responsibility for the things he did wrong as he always does. Wise beyond his years.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This is Rosen's year to take his lumps and learn. As long as he keeps improving that's all I need to see going into next season. Hopefully we have the top pick in the draft and can turn things around next year with a great draft and some really good free agents.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Taken in isolation, Rosen isn't playing well enough to deserve King of the World accolades. (Throwing wild-high= interceptions. Being wild-low cuts down on risk. Kid should know this by now).

Taken in context - fix the supporting cast and it's 70-30 he'll be the guy we've hoped for. But that's still a big "if."

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
22nd in passer rating with a rating of 67.9. He had a bad day. But he has plenty of time and chance to improve. The O-Line is horrible.

Josh Rosen ARI vs OAK L 21-23 9 20 136 3 2 1 0 67.9

This isn't so bad when you consider I had Carson Wentz as my fantasy QB yesterday and he scored 0 points. How in the hell does a QB score zero points in fantasy football? SMH.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard