Rosen

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not a good game today even though running game better this week. Had some drops but his decision making was shaky. Still throws high at times although pressure can cause this. Can't blame him for all of the penalties but I thought he regressed a little. Not as decisive.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Not a good game today even though running game better this week. Had some drops but his decision making was shaky. Still throws high at times although pressure can cause this. Can't blame him for all of the penalties but I thought he regressed a little. Not as decisive.

Yes, he is regressing under this coaching staff and roster selected by the drunk driver (Keim). Rosen is low on the list of issues unless his leg is snapped (like Alex Smith’s was today). Rosen’s offensive coordinator is a 3rd year QB coach and his Right Tackle is Andre Smith

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was never convinced that he was 'the guy" and after some early optimism, I'm back to where I started - he AIN'T the guy. Another botched pick. Too early to say that? Well I'm calling my shot - his career goes nowhere.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards are now up to 5 rookie & 2 sophomore starters on offense. Not sure what ppl expect when you combine that with a incomptent rookie coaching staff as well. Also dont forget about the McCoy debacle to top it off. I will judge Rosen when he plays for an actual NFL team & not this imposter we see every week.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, some of you guys/gals are brutal. You could plug Brady/Ben/Brees into our offense & they would struggle. That OL is inept & the folks that are coaching the offense really are not qualified to do so. More than half of them belong in D3 college football. Michael better pull his head out of his arse & come to grips that HE screwed up by forcing the Wilks hire on Keim. Because that's exactly what he did. If he brings in a strong offensive mind, we can possibly turn this around. If he's stubborn & keeps Wilks around another year, Rosen will definitely be ruined.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
according to PFF, Rosen is the most pressured QB in the NFL

the Raiders have maybe the worst pass rush in the league, and yet they pretty regularly got quick pressure on Rosen.

evaluating Rosen under these conditions is impossible

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Absurd...Rosen is going to be great. He had a bad game and still made throws. He's got the arm and the attitude. Can read a D. Of everyone to point out on this team Rosen should be the last.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He didnt' look good, but I will reserve judgement until he has a competent offensive line and receiving weapons to throw to.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn't think Leftwich was a good QB nor the smartest so I hope he is out along with coach puke and D.U. Keim

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
How can Rosen be at fault? This team stinks!

I don’t think Rosen is at fault, but you’re gonna take some heat when you throw an INT on your first attempt and the team loses by 2.

Rosen has a ton of skills; that’s clear. But Byron Leftwich is his offensive coordinator. It’s impossible to say whether he’s embryonic Peyton Manning or Jay Cutler right now.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone know Why Rosen's short and intermediate throws are more off compared to his deep ball. From TV it appeared that way since Rosen started.

Rams1Fan

Rookie
Reaction score
I was never convinced that he was 'the guy" and after some early optimism, I'm back to where I started - he AIN'T the guy. Another botched pick. Too early to say that? Well I'm calling my shot - his career goes nowhere.
Roshen is the guy. The rest of your ogranization? Well maybe not

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This thread

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not blaming Rosen for anything and am still glad we have him. My evaluation of him vs. previous weeks. If you have a different one so be it.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was at the game. He made some good throws and some poor ones. Seemed inconsistent but has the talent. We need to build a better team around hm especially the OL and some WRss that don't drop the ball.