Rondale Moore silence is deafening

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This dude dropped two passes on two drives to end them..Moore is Isabella who sees the field.
Terrible comparison! Yes Rondale should have caught that one out route that hit him in the hands. However Isabella was a pure body catcher. Where Rondale actually catches with his hands.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Pretty good analysis on Rondale's last game:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Interesting video. I would say that it's a "pretty good analysis FROM Rondale's last game," because he really only looks at three plays out of 70 or out of like 35 passing attempts.

I don't agree that a lot of special traits are featured in this. Maybe he gets a few more yards than the average WR in the first play, but dunno about the rest.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty good analysis on Rondale's last game:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Perfect example of what I was say earlier on the Rondale out route where Kyler should have the ball out before his break but he's late and throws into the ground.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Perfect example of what I was say earlier on the Rondale out route where Kyler should have the ball out before his break but he's late and throws into the ground.
Kyler’s inability to make anticipation and rhythm throws is BY FAR his biggest weakness. You almost never see him to 1-2-throw. He’s either immediately dumping it to an alert or waiting for someone to spring visibly open.

In the NFL, if they’re visibly open the window to throw is probably already closed.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One concern and maybe this was just we're so happy to have Nuk back we're throwing to him but Rondale got almost no balls today. Ertz got less too which is ok but when Hollywood comes back, with Anderson you gotta wonder if Rondale is going to be the odd man out?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
One concern and maybe this was just we're so happy to have Nuk back we're throwing to him but Rondale got almost no balls today. Ertz got less too which is ok but when Hollywood comes back, with Anderson you gotta wonder if Rondale is going to be the odd man out?
I know it would have been called back because of his own stupid penalty, but JFC Rondale, catch the TD ball!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Execution...

When you break down the film on these games you can see how close we are to being a very good offense. It comes down to a few plays where we just don't execute - dropped pass, late throw, slide early, miss a FG, etc.

Good news is we are close but the bad news is this keeps happening.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Execution...

When you break down the film on these games you can see how close we are to being a very good offense. It comes down to a few plays where we just don't execute - dropped pass, late throw, slide early, miss a FG, etc.

Good news is we are close but the bad news is this keeps happening.
If only there were three practice games that happened before the real season began. Do you think the AZ front office has a suggestion box we could access?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler’s inability to make anticipation and rhythm throws is BY FAR his biggest weakness. You almost never see him to 1-2-throw. He’s either immediately dumping it to an alert or waiting for someone to spring visibly open.

In the NFL, if they’re visibly open the window to throw is probably already closed.
yeah, most throws happen when the window is closing vs when its about to open.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
7 receptions and 92 yards with a TD. 12 yards rushing.

Solid performance by Rondale!
Yes it was very solid.

He is a very good weapon when he is used correctly. I put that on Kliff. A bit like a mini Deebo Samuel.

Hopefully this last game may have finally woken Kliff up to how good of a weapon he can actually be.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
@kerouac9 will probably roast me, but I’m 100% on board that Rondale will not fully blossom until he gets away from Kliff’s scheme.

I was 70% there, but now, I’m fully convinced.
I think that's probably true with most of the players, but I just don't think that Moore's ceiling is particularly high. A 5'10" QB throwing to a 5'7" WR isn't a promising scenario, especially on the outside.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think that's probably true with most of the players, but I just don't think that Moore's ceiling is particularly high. A 5'10" QB throwing to a 5'7" WR isn't a promising scenario, especially on the outside.
Moore is good to break tackles once every 15 times he catches the ball.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Hopkins, Brown and Moore in the field together. Might never happen, but I can't wait.

I was looking forward to the same thing but while I'd hope to see the 2008 or 2015 Cardinals offense I can't help but feel we get exactly the same thing we are getting now. Just with different names.

Do I expect to see a game where Hopkins and Brown have 120 yards each and Rondale as 80? Sadly not.

I expect Hopkins 140, Hollywood 70, Rondale 40.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He definitely isn't successful taking WR screens that every defense sees coming.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose