Rondale Moore silence is deafening

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It sounds crazy as bad as we've been but we can actually be 6-3 in 4 games. Seattle is not very good, not saying they can't beat us, we suck, but it's a winnable game. Then you get D Hop back and we play Saints, Vikings and Seattle(again). NO is on Thur those games suck but it's D Hops first game back he'll be fresh. Again it's not a gimme game but it's winnable.

Minnesota is 4-1 they're good not as good as their record might suggest, great WR, great RB, good Qb again winnable. Then Seattle again.

I'm not saying we WILL be, but we could actually win the next 4 games and be 6-3.

Of course then we have Rams, 49ers, Chargers and Patriots all games we could easily lose.

If the last loss doesn't piss this team off enough I don't know what will
Easy now Russ the Cards haven’t won in Minny since 1977 :)

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It sort of reminds me of a thing oldtime Cards fans will remember. We lost to the Cowboys, the next game the Cowboys got beaten easily. It came out after the game that the opponent had watched our game and figured out their FB Ron Springs tipped off plays. On Running plays he had his chin strap on, on passing plays he didn't. So they knew pass or run on every play and they got this from watching the film of our game, that we lost because we never figured this out.

I kind of feel like there's a tell on Rondale but I don't think it's him, I think it's Kliff. The motion is one of them but I think there's a formational thing or something that the entire league has caught on to and Kliff doesn't know yet what the tell is.
Good analogy but I thought it was the mouth guard, not the chin strap.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know where Rondale can be put at to succeed.

Kliff isn’t doing him no damn favors with the predictable screens & end arounds.

But expecting a 5’7 WR to consistently do damage going more vertical isn’t just reality. A lot of limitations there.

He would be better with someone that isn’t Kliff, but the ceiling isn’t as high as some think it is.
I feel like Andy Reid would know how to use him

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This dude dropped two passes on two drives to end them..Moore is Isabella who sees the field.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I keep thinking, what does Keim and Kliff see in Moore, the dude looks like replacement 4th WR on roster. Dortch caught 20 of his 23 passes.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One more, how in the world is Moore cutting into Dortch snaps when Dortch looked like a solid #3 WR.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff needs to come up with a scheme where 4 players can run routes within 10 yards of the LOS.

Kyler thinks 10 yards is like the edge of a game map. Once you go past the edge you just disappear.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Punt/KO returners typically the least explosive guys on team, right?
It depends. They have to catch the ball first.

I’d rather a guy that will catch 4 of five 15-yard passes than a guy who will catch 1 of 5 for 60 yards.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

I’d rather a guy that will catch 4 of five 15-yard passes than a guy who will catch 1 of 5 for 60 yards.
For sure - hopefully you can get both!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

For sure - hopefully you can get both!
There is a place for Dortch and Rondale.

AJ Green should be a healthy scratch. He's done.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave