Rondale "Bust" Moore

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't know where he finished but for most of the year Kyler Murray led the NFL in QBR and passer rating when throwing over the middle. So if Kyler can't throw over the middle, apparently neither can anybody else. It sure does seem limited with Kliff scheme

I was disappointed in our use of Rondale too I expected more, I hope we figure it out. I want to use him more like Miami used Waddle, but I also want to take some more shots downfield with him.

From everything my Purdue fan friends say the reason they didn't throw deep stuff to him in college is the QB, Blough, had a noodle arm.
Yeah I remember hearing that earlier in the year Russ. But again, most throws after games when people would post Kyler passing chart were mostly outside or screens.

I wish I knew where to look for those charts. Warner, Brees, Rodgers etc kill teams throwing balls between the hash marks.

Reaction score
Led the league in separation last year.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

does that include passes where he’s 5 yards behind the LOS so the DB is already giving him at least 5 yards cushion?

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

:biglaugh:

Of course he did! DBs aren't allowed to line up 5 yards behind the LOS before the snap!

Were you seriously using this stat to make him seem better?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hoped for more from Rondale Moore but he did flash potential which is one of the things I want to see from a rookie.

It's too early to judge.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hoped for more from Rondale Moore but he did flash potential which is one of the things I want to see from a rookie.

It's too early to judge.

Is there a reason we never send this kid deep? I just don’t get it. Doesn’t matter if you throw to him he has to be accounted for.

I just don’t get why draft a speed guy if your just going to throw swing passes towards the sidelines to him

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason we never send this kid deep? I just don’t get it. Doesn’t matter if you throw to him he has to be accounted for.

I just don’t get why draft a speed guy if your just going to throw swing passes towards the sidelines to him

For some reason the Cardinals like those short passes to the flat. Also they don't use those quick passes over the middle which would slow down the pass rush in a hurry.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s the fastest guy on the field. Send him deep and have him run slants I just flat out don’t get it

The same way the Cardinals don't play Kyler under center more. I thought it would all be about options with Kingsbury's offense.

It's perplexing because the Cardinals offense is so predictable.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A mix of stubbornness and stupidity
3 years in a row and never working

No reason to think it will change either. I thought the Cardinals would have an explosive and unpredictable passing offense under Kingsbury.

So much for me the thinking the air raid offense would be that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stinky air offense

It does smell a bit stale.

I thought the whole idea would be to pass the football all over the field and make the offense unpredictable.

Actually I thought the offense would greatly influence the defensive coverage by putting them on their heels.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sadly, the only “unpredictability” of their offense has been KM’s ragged play due to his refusal to watch film.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave