Rocky Balboa (Rocky VI)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or the russian from Rocky III, Andre Kirilenko.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh....D-Dogg have you ever even watched a Rocky movie??

Who the heck is Adrianna?? YO ADRIANNA

I can't believe with all the crap TV and movies you watch you won't check this out.

Uhm, that's her real name dopeface killah. Rocky is the mouthbreather that thought calling his wife Adrian would be cute in a non-homosexual way. Her name is Adrianna. Punchdrunk Rock calls her Adrian. I am not her friend, nor lover, so I call her Adrianna.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMDB:

Cast overview, first billed only:

Sylvester Stallone .... Rocky Balboa

Talia Shire .... Adrianna "Adrian" Pennino

Suck it down, suck it down HARD.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Uhm, that's her real name dopeface killah. Rocky is the mouthbreather that thought calling his wife Adrian would be cute in a non-homosexual way. Her name is Adrianna. Punchdrunk Rock calls her Adrian. I am not her friend, nor lover, so I call her Adrianna.

Ooohhh! What a burn!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh...you got that from IMDB...that is no more credible than the AZ Republic.

Back to the taunting.

I hear the new villian will be Mason the Line Dixon.....ha ha ha....oh....:(

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw the ffirst poster pop up here in NYC. I dont care how good the first three were. Four was pathetic, and I never saw 5, thankfully. Why cant people leave crap like this alone? Its a total waste of time.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw the ffirst poster pop up here in NYC. I dont care how good the first three were. Four was pathetic, and I never saw 5, thankfully. Why cant people leave crap like this alone? Its a total waste of time.

Disagree 4 was good/great. Now 5 was terrible, and I am glad that this is getting good reviews. Eventhough 5 was terrible, I will buy an ultimate Rocky collection when it comes out next year.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I come to the conclusion that I need to see this movie and definitely before Christmas. Anyone wanna see it with me? I'm thinking tonight or tomrrow night.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

"I must break you!"

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
This was actually a decent movie. I was completely shocked that it was good at all seeing as I have been making fun of it since it was announced. The story isn't bad and its a fairly simple film.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
This was actually a decent movie. I was completely shocked that it was good at all seeing as I have been making fun of it since it was announced. The story isn't bad and its a fairly simple film.