Rocket League

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I JUST CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT IN YOUR EYES YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY FATHER!!!!

:p

I would probably not like Rocket League as much if there wasn't comp.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this game has become almost unplayable for me on Xbox One after the latest update. It is a laggy, crashy mess. I am going to switch to PS4 for a while and hope that it is better.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this game has become almost unplayable for me on Xbox One after the latest update. It is a laggy, crashy mess. I am going to switch to PS4 for a while and hope that it is better.

its on all systems, they are releasing a patch today.

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/patch-notes-v1-32/

servers were shared with dropshot games and it was making it laggy as hell. It was so bad the other night i just played training instead.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's see how it does. I have lost a whole rank in the past few days.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive barely played since the update, only had two chances, probably have 5 games under my belt. Planning to get a bunch in Friday night if servers are cooperating.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive barely played since the update, only had two chances, probably have 5 games under my belt. Planning to get a bunch in Friday night if servers are cooperating.

Game has already crashed two times since the update.

Make that 3 Jesus!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Game has already crashed two times since the update.

ugh

I have faith in Psyonix, hopefully they figure it out real fast. So far they have been real good about this stuff.

Dropshot is fun but maybe they should boot it for a week while they figure this out as it is a big part of the failures.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh

I have faith in Psyonix, hopefully they figure it out real fast. So far they have been real good about this stuff.

Dropshot is fun but maybe they should boot it for a week while they figure this out as it is a big part of the failures.

It is hard to say if it is due to the new Xbox update or not. Either way, it sucks because I prefer the One controller vs PS4. If they bring the game to Switch, I will probably switch to that. The Switch Pro controller is the best controller I have ever used.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
take my money

I always use the same car as its my favorite but I might have to consider this one.

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
temporary fix:

turn off cross network play
disable all chat outside of the standards chats.

Typing your own chat is crashing the system. RL has identified it is an xbox issue and is working on it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds like all systems go

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
played an hour or two last night with no crashes. Went from potato rank to onion

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the lag is unbearable lately. Consistently over 200 in ping. At least once per game ill be making a great shot and suddenly teleport across the map.

We were getting our asses handed to us left and right and that wasn't helping at all.

I have tried switching from my 5ghz to my 2.4 ghz networks and etc with no avail. Next I am going to cycle my router and see if it helps. I only seem to have these issues on RL but I guess I am not playing any other quick twitch online games right now.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the lag is unbearable lately. Consistently over 200 in ping. At least once per game ill be making a great shot and suddenly teleport across the map.

We were getting our asses handed to us left and right and that wasn't helping at all.

I have tried switching from my 5ghz to my 2.4 ghz networks and etc with no avail. Next I am going to cycle my router and see if it helps. I only seem to have these issues on RL but I guess I am not playing any other quick twitch online games right now.

Hard-wire.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe you were getting matched up in different regions over and over again like we did. The one game we played after you made changes was in the 40s.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you were getting matched up in different regions over and over again like we did. The one game we played after you made changes was in the 40s.
I was even laggy in that game. Maybe if I stick to US servers and do a reboot it improves.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, get killed on your game. What do I care? :p

I usually get a good 50+ MBPS on the wifi, I haven't checked that lately either. Might need to tune up all my stuff. Thought about moving the modem and router downstairs too but then have to listen to my wife tell me about my ugly equipment in the living room.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually get a good 50+ MBPS on the wifi, I haven't checked that lately either. Might need to tune up all my stuff. Thought about moving the modem and router downstairs too but then have to listen to my wife tell me about my ugly equipment in the living room.

Upstairs is much better than downstairs if you have to choose.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard