Rocket League

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any news about an enhanced ballcam? I'm asking for a friend.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you were a good pastafarian, you wouldn't run to HR when someone mentions your ballcam.

lol the link does say HR library, doesn't it?

ever since I learned wonderwall everyone wants my damn ballcam.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
season 3 ends on the 22nd.

New ranking system for season 4 plus a new mode.

The highest reward you receive is tied to the highest Tier you reached in any Competitive Playlist during Season 3. If you reached 'Champion' at any point in Season 3, then dropped to 'Superstar' or lower, you will still get the 'Champion' -level Wheels, along with Wheels for every lower Tier.

So what kinds of changes are coming in Competitive Season 4? We’ll go into detail on all of the changes closer to the start of the season, but here’s a sneak peek of the new Tiers you can expect down the line!

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have become pretty good at it, so it feels like a disadvantage that it is taken away. lol

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This game is super fun, but it's more of a play for 30 mins then do something else kindof game. It can't hold my attention very long.

Plus I'm addicted to overwatch. But BRR wouldn't know anything about that, because he's so lame. :p

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is super fun, but it's more of a play for 30 mins then do something else kindof game. It can't hold my attention very long.

Plus I'm addicted to overwatch. But BRR wouldn't know anything about that, because he's so lame. :p
I usually only have 20-30 minutes at my disposal when I play games, probably why I am so hooked on this.

I did play it for 1.5 hours the other night though just trying to boost my rank before the season ended. I have quite a few people I play with too, that always makes it hold longer.

Besides, dont you overwatch on ps4?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I usually only have 20-30 minutes at my disposal when I play games, probably why I am so hooked on this.

I did play it for 1.5 hours the other night though just trying to boost my rank before the season ended. I have quite a few people I play with too, that always makes it hold longer.

Besides, dont you overwatch on ps4?

I can and do play this game for hours on end. The beauty of this game is that most matches are only 7-8 minutes, which means that you can stop at pretty much any time.

I'm happy I made it to Rising Star a few times to get the new rims. It should be updating any minute now.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can and do play this game for hours on end. The beauty of this game is that most matches are only 7-8 minutes, which means that you can stop at pretty much any time.

I'm happy I made it to Rising Star a few times to get the new rims. It should be updating any minute now.
I wish! I was a level 2 challenger but thats as far as I got. Once I finally got to challenger I was able to add challenger friends and found it pretty easy, just when you are stuck playing with prospect people its real difficult to get up there.

Now that I have 4-5 challenger friends I should rank up faster in the new season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. It was the same for me getting to rising star. Get matched with Challenger 2's and go right back down because one little mistake is capitalized upon.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I haven't played Comp yet, but I will soon. And yeah BRR I'm playing on PS4, I play a little Overwatch on PC, because that's what all the purists insist is the only valid platform, but honestly I enjoy it on PS4 more.

Photossan is my name if you guys ever want to play som Rocket League.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't played Comp yet, but I will soon. And yeah BRR I'm playing on PS4, I play a little Overwatch on PC, because that's what all the purists insist is the only valid platform, but honestly I enjoy it on PS4 more.

Photossan is my name if you guys ever want to play som Rocket League.

Your rocket league is ps4?

Play comp, its more fun. people actually try.